The Office of JCL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:46:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of JCL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of JCL  (Read 90077 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: October 01, 2012, 02:02:26 PM »

From the office of JCL

It has come to our attention that JCL was originally left off the ballot for the Special Election for the At-Large seat vacated by Clarence. We reject this egregious omission and thereby petition President Napoleon to remove the current SOFE. Franzi was elected by acclaim and I will recgonize that. Even if he would've been on the ballot from the start (as JCL was duely entitled to as a candidate) Franzi would've still won regardless. If the SOFE isn't removed within 48 hours, JCL will sue the administration and seek the removal of Napoleon and Nathan from office due to official corruption and neglegence. The results are recognized but this omission of a candidate the administration dislikes with a passion will not be tolerated.

First of all, I thank you for your maturity and honesty regarding the overall results of the election.

I think your demand that Homely resign is excessive, though. I've been in charge of many federal elections and this kind of thing can happen easily. Considering he fixes his unintentional error as soon as possible, I don't think any further action is warranted.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »

How do you think you can sue for removal of a federal office holder?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 03:55:11 PM »

I don't quite understand how I could articulate my position any more clearly.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 01:31:53 AM »

I will leave the region if you are elected. Thankfully, that is unlikely to happen...Smiley
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 02:18:34 AM »

It's nothing particularly personal. I just value sane representation.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 10:48:32 PM »

Its amazing how JCL is trying to mask the crazy delusions of his ideology by being crazy and delusional about everything else. I'm not sure it will work.

I think it's just stupidity, not some intentional plot.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 03:02:04 AM »

To be fair, DC had no experience (I believe) running for the Senate before he was appointed to this post, yet, in my opinion, he did a rather good job, and I hope to do the same.

DC was elected. He beat me, as had Spiral and TJ before him, in a primary to win the parties nomination. Then he won the general.  This isn't personal Cassius but Riley is not acting in the regional interest and he isn't realizing that. I do hope you make a great senator however you need to build your credentials in the assembly first.

Who are you to tell anyone what they need to do? Cassius was appointed to the Senate and clearly is a competent candidate. There's no reason to oppose him.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 04:08:15 AM »

I motion the Supreme Court to block Franzi from being seated in the Mideast Assembly on grounds of unfair bias on part of the judge in Inks vs Mideast Region

Stop embarrassing yourself.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 04:36:19 AM »

I motion the Supreme Court to block Franzi from being seated in the Mideast Assembly on grounds of unfair bias on part of the judge in Inks vs Mideast Region

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Inks beat you fair and square. The courts gave you the seat inspite of the indisputable fact that those ballots were invalid.

The Court disagreed with your "indisputable" facts. I think you'll find that the plaintiff, an infinitely more honorable man than yourself, is not disputing that the Court reached its conclusion in good faith after having reviewed both sides' arguments. Just as I would have if the Court had found differently.

Feel free to throw a temper tantrum but don't expect it to earn you anything but ridicule.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 04:55:57 AM »

You have no grounds on which to appeal. Is that so difficult to comprehend?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 04:58:38 AM »

Blatant political bias on part of the judge. Those are my grounds. How is that not hard of a concept for you to grasp.

lol
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 05:06:18 AM »

Blatant political bias on part of the judge. Those are my grounds. How is that not hard of a concept for you to grasp.

lol

It's why when the judge was up for nomination while I was in the Assembly I voted against confirmation. Guess what? I was proven 100% correct.

I think you're the only one convinced by your "proof". But by all means, continue the temper tantrum if it makes you feel better.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 05:13:17 AM »

In all honesty, I'd be a lot more worried if I had your approval.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2014, 02:40:51 AM »

You'll get a Senate seat at some point or another. I could only give you my 3rd preference in the At-Large special Senate race, but if you don't win this one, you undoubtedly will become the next Mideast Senator or win a seat in the August elections. Despite us disagreeing on a lot of issues, you definitely deserve a Senate seat after your continued optimism to go for it plus you have a better family value record than just about anybody which the Senate desperately needs.  Good luck! Cheesy

I was just passed over regarding the Mideast vacancy again. Governor Riley has somebody going through the confirmation process. It comes down to a couple high level party mates who ruin the fun for me sometimes. Sadly someone from my own wing refuses to nominate me.

You act like you're entitled to a Senate seat, like it's your turn and everyone else has to recognize that.

I understand that you've experienced enough defeat that you long for political success, but don't you see something wrong with this?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies