The Office of JCL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:30:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of JCL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of JCL  (Read 90142 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: February 21, 2012, 05:00:26 AM »

I'm very glad to see that you will be a candidate for the Assembly. We really need new active people. Smiley
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 02:28:36 AM »

This will be the first competitive regional Senate election here since I have joined the game. That's great. Good luck to you!

I have a concrete question: The Senate is currently debating a budget proposal from the President. As Senator, what would you do to achieve a balanced budget?

ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 03:41:04 AM »

Thanks for having made this a real race, JCL. I look forward to seeing you serve our region in another role!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 02:22:10 PM »

Just for the record, voting on the amendments has not ended yet. The figures I published were merely "current results". It seems unlikely that the two regional amendments will be passed because they require the support of two thirds of the people who vote, but no official results have been published yet.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 12:32:27 PM »

Thank you very much, JCL! Your support, just like anyone else's support, is greatly appreciated. Smiley
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 03:48:41 PM »

I only saw your endorsement now so I'll gladly repost what I stated earlier:

Thank you very much, JCL! Your support, just like anyone else's support, is greatly appreciated. Smiley
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 04:03:35 PM »

You've been a friend in Atlasia for a long time and I like that you are always outspoken about your views. We don't agree on everything and may look at certain issues from a different angle, but I'll give you my first preference.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 03:25:55 AM »

Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Thank you for such a robust welcome.

The issue I want to talk about is on the hearts and minds of many Atlasians of all political views. The current regional structure itself. Many in the political class and citizens are supportive of cutting the regions down from five to three. Their main concerns are well intentioned to promote greater activity. Are they not aware of the reforms Spamage and Maxwell are trying to promote within their regions to spur activity along with the IDS and my own Mideast and the ever solid Northeast once led by a friend in former governor Scott? While it will be a great way to shake things up I as a regionalist can't support this until I have more information on the pros and cons of going to three regions. Lets have a.careful and thoughtful debate rather than running towards a fad that could hurt the game we all love irreparably.

I agree with you but would go even further in that I vehemently oppose any attempts to reduce the number of Atlasian regions.

Since this is a crucial issue for me I proudly endorse you!
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 02:15:55 AM »

Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Thank you for such a robust welcome.

The issue I want to talk about is on the hearts and minds of many Atlasians of all political views. The current regional structure itself. Many in the political class and citizens are supportive of cutting the regions down from five to three. Their main concerns are well intentioned to promote greater activity. Are they not aware of the reforms Spamage and Maxwell are trying to promote within their regions to spur activity along with the IDS and my own Mideast and the ever solid Northeast once led by a friend in former governor Scott? While it will be a great way to shake things up I as a regionalist can't support this until I have more information on the pros and cons of going to three regions. Lets have a.careful and thoughtful debate rather than running towards a fad that could hurt the game we all love irreparably.

I agree with you but would go even further in that I vehemently oppose any attempts to reduce the number of Atlasian regions.

Since this is a crucial issue for me I proudly endorse you!

Just like you vehemently oppose religious freedom for Muslims and gay adoption. Go figure! Smiley

Hint: I'm neither running for Senate nor are your fact-checking abilities particularly strong. I also think that some people in your party would prefer it if you posted less. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 03:31:03 AM »

I also think that some people in your party would prefer it if you posted less. Wink

True; which I would hope means you and TNF aren't so different, considering you're more insulting, disgusting and hypocritical than he could ever hope to be.

I would argue that this comment is a tad ironic but since I don't have the intention to derail JCL's thread any further I will not write more. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 03:15:06 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2013, 03:22:48 PM by ZuWo »

Is it your intention to tie section 1 of your bill to the "Mideast High Speed Rail Act", JCL?
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014, 05:21:04 PM »

Congratulations on winning a seat in the Mideast Assembly! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies