Who won the CNN debate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:50:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Who won the CNN debate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Mitt Romney

Rick Santorum

Newt Gingrich

Ron Paul

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Author Topic: Who won the CNN debate?  (Read 8214 times)
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« on: February 23, 2012, 07:11:57 PM »

Gingrich
Santorum
Romney
Paul

Mitt continues to reveal himself as a whiny spoiled bitch. Paul's fellatio of Romney distracted from whatever point he wanted to get across and debunked the myth of Paul having any sort of integrity.

"PAUL ATTACKED MY CANDIDATE, WHAT A MONSTER"

His attacks could have been against Gingrich and it would have been no different. The fact that he's a lapdog for a spineless piece of filth like Romney speaks volumes about him. Paul is supporting-by-proxy a man who has even less in common with him on the issues than the other two candidates in the race. It doesn't matter if it's for his son's possible political gain or because he likes Romney, both reasons are despicable.

How so? I don't see why Paul would be closer to Santorum or Gingrich compared to Romney.

Romneycare, previous support for gun control, support for federal involvement in education on a greater level than Santorum certainly, Chinese trade issues, Wall Street bailout, cap and trade, minimum wage tied to inflation....

These should all be killers for a supposedly principled leader like Paul. However Paul rips the other candidates for more minor issues...
Maybe if Rick didn't act like such a dick to him Ron Paul wouldn't attack him so much. While Rick was a footnote, he dedicated his debates to having spats with Ron Paul.
argentarius
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 07:39:18 PM »

Gingrich
Santorum
Romney
Paul

Mitt continues to reveal himself as a whiny spoiled bitch. Paul's fellatio of Romney distracted from whatever point he wanted to get across and debunked the myth of Paul having any sort of integrity.

"PAUL ATTACKED MY CANDIDATE, WHAT A MONSTER"

His attacks could have been against Gingrich and it would have been no different. The fact that he's a lapdog for a spineless piece of filth like Romney speaks volumes about him. Paul is supporting-by-proxy a man who has even less in common with him on the issues than the other two candidates in the race. It doesn't matter if it's for his son's possible political gain or because he likes Romney, both reasons are despicable.

How so? I don't see why Paul would be closer to Santorum or Gingrich compared to Romney.

Romneycare, previous support for gun control, support for federal involvement in education on a greater level than Santorum certainly, Chinese trade issues, Wall Street bailout, cap and trade, minimum wage tied to inflation....

These should all be killers for a supposedly principled leader like Paul. However Paul rips the other candidates for more minor issues...
Maybe if Rick didn't act like such a dick to him Ron Paul wouldn't attack him so much. While Rick was a footnote, he dedicated his debates to having spats with Ron Paul.

Maybe he had spats with Paul because, you know, they disagree about stuff. I know that's a foreign concept, but maybe, just maybe, Santorum was focused on the issues and actually wanted to discuss them, rather than getting pissy over personality differences like the rest of the field.
And maybe Paul also likes discussing the issues too. I think if we had 90 minutes of candidates agressively engaging eachother it would make for a good debate. Paul just gets along with Romney, and doesn't with Santorum. Maybe they have the same sort of personality.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies