Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 01:41:54 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  Election What-ifs? (Moderators: Bacon King, Dallasfan65)
| | |-+  Bush vs Obama 2012 Election Night and on Timeline
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Poll
Question: How would you rate this timeline?
Great   -5 (10.2%)
Good   -5 (10.2%)
Okay   -6 (12.2%)
Poor   -5 (10.2%)
Bad This Needs to Stop   -28 (57.1%)
No Opinion   -0 (0%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 49

Author Topic: Bush vs Obama 2012 Election Night and on Timeline  (Read 8849 times)
GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 08:37:47 am »
Ignore

A few quick projections here at election night 2012.

In Montana, its only voted democratic once since 1964. Obama put it in play this year, but it stays in the republican column. Bush wins in Montana. Lets also come to Oregon. Obama expected to carry it tonight and he does. Oregon falls to the President. Thats a big projection, Obama is only three electoral votes away from winning a second term. That could be a hard three to get though. It seems like Washington state and Wisconsin are key for both sides right now. Obama leads in Washington state, while Wisconsin is a very slight Obama lead.

Lets turn to the senate races. Ed Case will go on to defeat Linda Lingle in Hawaii. Lingle thought she had a chance, but in the end, it was not to be. Case wins in Hawaii, holding that seat for the democrats.

Jeb Bush Wins Montana

Barack Obama Wins Oregon

Ed Case Wins Hawaii Senate Election

Lets now look at the two maps and see where we stand now:
Bush: 240        Obama: 267        270 needed to win

And very quickly, another republican pick up, Norm Coleman returns to the senate from Minnesota. Coleman wins in Minnesota senate race.

Norm Coleman Wins Minnesota Senate Election
Republican: 50        Democrat: 44        51 needed  for abolsute majority

Now the democrats have to win all of the other outstanding races to even put the senate at a tie.

I think its pretty safe to say that republicans will control the senate. The house is still surprisingly outstanding.

What do we have left here? New Mexico, Tennessee, Vermont, Montana, and Missouri, I think thats it.

Opprotunity for some republican pick ups, but also some for the democrats too. It will be interesting to watch. Some incumbents still in a hard fight for reelection: Corker in Tennessee, McClaskill in Missouri and Tester in Montana.

All of which, it should be pointed out, won narrowly six years ago.

Lets turn to Pennsylvania. We declared Bob Casey Jr the winner there over Rick Santorum. We are going to do something that we don't like to do often, because we like to be right. That race has been tightening in the raw vote count since we declared that race and especially as we have gotten later into counting those votes. With 74% of the votes counted, Casey holds a narrow lead. A lot of the votes left to be counted are said to come from republican areas, is it enough for Santorum to close the gap? It might just be, Pennsylvania comes out of the democratic column for senate and into the undecided column.

More on that and we are waiting for some of these important presidential states, they could fall at any time. Stay with us.

Republican: 50        Democrat: 43        51 needed for absolute majority

election night 2012

Just for the fun of it, summer 2014 reading: I am taking college courses both in July & did in May. I have read all of the material for those. Besides that I read Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story & the book on Kennedy & Nixon by Chris Matthews both cover to cover & before that One Last Kiss: The Chris Coleman Story. All very informative & entertaining books. I have started Rendevouz With Destiny By Craig Shirley.
coyolxauhqui
a Person
YaBB God
Costa Rica

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2012, 09:21:34 am »
Ignore

link
Former Sen. Norm Coleman (R-MN), who very narrowly lost the hotly-disputed 2008 Minnesota Senate race, has announced that he will not challenge the state's other senator, Democrat Amy Klobuchar, in 2012.

[...]

A survey in December by Public Policy Polling (D) gave Klobuchar an approval rating of 59%, with disapproval at only 29%. The same poll also showed her leading all hypothetical Republican opponents, including a 54%-40% advantage over Coleman.

link2
Plus, the man Casey beat five years ago, current presidential contender Rick Santorum, would fall by ten points himself (49-39) if he were to switch races.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 09:25:08 am by a Person »Logged

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2012, 03:12:45 pm »
Ignore

link
Former Sen. Norm Coleman (R-MN), who very narrowly lost the hotly-disputed 2008 Minnesota Senate race, has announced that he will not challenge the state's other senator, Democrat Amy Klobuchar, in 2012.

[...]

A survey in December by Public Policy Polling (D) gave Klobuchar an approval rating of 59%, with disapproval at only 29%. The same poll also showed her leading all hypothetical Republican opponents, including a 54%-40% advantage over Coleman.

link2
Plus, the man Casey beat five years ago, current presidential contender Rick Santorum, would fall by ten points himself (49-39) if he were to switch races.

Klobuchar to the dismay of Minnesota democrats, announced her retirement from the united states senate after one term. There are wispers of health issues, specifically a diagnosis of breast cancer. Klobuchar will serve through the remainder of her term.

And for Pennsylvania, thats just a poll that you showed and theres nothing more to say than that.

Just for the fun of it, summer 2014 reading: I am taking college courses both in July & did in May. I have read all of the material for those. Besides that I read Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story & the book on Kennedy & Nixon by Chris Matthews both cover to cover & before that One Last Kiss: The Chris Coleman Story. All very informative & entertaining books. I have started Rendevouz With Destiny By Craig Shirley.
coyolxauhqui
a Person
YaBB God
Costa Rica

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2012, 03:22:12 pm »
Ignore

link

[...]

link2

Klobuchar to the dismay of Minnesota democrats, announced her retirement from the united states senate after one term. There are wispers of health issues, specifically a diagnosis of breast cancer. Klobuchar will serve through the remainder of her term.
Okay, you have a reasonable explanation, although I would imagine Coleman became quite unpopular from the recount fiasco.
And for Pennsylvania, thats just a poll that you showed and theres nothing more to say than that.
Alright, here's another excerpt:
Q6 Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion
of Rick Santorum?
Favorable........................................................ 31%
Unfavorable .................................................... 53%
Not sure .......................................................... 16%
A candidate cannot win with numbers like that.

A.G. Snowstalker
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -8.06, S: -4.96

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 07:25:35 pm »
Ignore

Nobody likes Rick Santorum in PA. Casey is a perfect fit for the state.

You pull back states far too often in your timelines. It hasn't happened since 2000 for good reason.

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2012, 02:26:29 pm »
Ignore

Alaska Polls Close...All Polls Closed Across Nation...Presidency Still Too Close to Call
Welcome back to election night 2012, despite some doubt earlier in the day, we can declare Alaska for Bush.

Jeb Bush Wins Alaska
Bush: 243        Obama: 267        270 needed to win

We have the President just first and goal for reelection.

He probably wishes Alaska had fallen to him.

Umm, yeah haha. But, no Alaska has always been strong for the Bush family and republicans. Its no surprise that Alaska goes easily to Bush tonight.

Obama still has some other chances to get to 270, well wait, one goes...Nevada to Bush

Jeb Bush Wins Nevada
Bush: 249        Obama: 267         270 needed to win

Back with more

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2012, 02:45:52 pm »
Ignore

Republicans Win Control of Senate
Welcome back, this might be the beginning of the end of the democrat's hopes for tonight across the board. The republicans, we can project, will win control of the senate because Missouri republicans can breathe now, Steelman wins in Missouri.

Sarah Steelman Wins Missouri Senate Election
Republican: 51          Democrat: 43        51 needed for absolute control

Well an interesting night it has been. Governor Bush led for a long time in the electoral vote, and it looked like the election was going his way.

But, then Ohio and Pennsylvania. The President then held the democratic base.

But, Bush wins Colorado and Nevada.

I think a surprise was Arizona. I have gotten some word from people on the ground in Arizona that the lack of support from people such as the McCain family may have cost Bush in Arizona.

And it may cost him nationally if it comes down to Arizona as it has gone to Obama.

Thats unfortunate, the bad feelings go back to that ugly 2000 South Carolina primary.

I think that senator McCain's daughters admitted to not voting for Bush in 2004. It cost this Bush more tonight.

Lets go back to the senate, where Bingaman wins again in New Mexico. That took a long time call, but the veteran democrat Jeff Bingaman wins again in New Mexico. He will return to the united states senate, with a republican majority at least according to our projections.

Jeff Bingaman Wins New Mexico Senate Election
Republican: 51         Democrat: 44         51 needed for absolute majority

Pennsylvania is whats throwing everyone for a loop with the senate.

We will have more on that, and continuing to watch the presidency, something can happen at any moment. Were coming back. Stay with us.

A.G. Snowstalker
Snowstalker
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2012, 04:04:37 pm »
Ignore

Why is Washington TCTC?

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2012, 09:35:56 pm »
Ignore

Wisconsin Drops to Bush...Casey Trails in Pennsylvania
Welcome back to election night 2012, we used to have two and now one, Washington state will decide the presidency. Because, at this late hour, Wisconsin goes to governor Bush.

Jeb Bush Wins Wisconsin
Bush: 259        Obama: 267        270 needed to win

Well this has just been a wild ride of a night.

Yeah, lets look at that Pennsylvania senate race that the headline talked about. Santorum leads incumbent senator Casey, who was declared the winner earlier tonight...

and who defeated Santorum six years ago by eighteen percentage points.

Yes, Santorum leads Casey with 52.9% of the vote to Casey's 47.1% with 97 percent of the vote counted.

That three percent could change it for Casey, but he might need to start thinking about conceeding the race.

Hold it, hold it. He is not the only democrat that needs to think about conceeding a race, Bush wins in Washington state and defeats Barack Obama....

Jeb Bush Wins Washington
Bush: 271        Obama: 267        270 needed to win

And that is big news tonight by all accords. Thats a wild way to win, but a win is a win is a win for Bush.

Or for any presidential candidate.

And we can say that Jeb Bush, the former two time governor of Florida, the brother of former President George W Bush and son of former President George HW Bush. Jeb Bush will be the 45th President of the United States of America.

And what a big thing for especially the elder George HW Bush. He doesn't only have one son follow him into the presidency, but two sons. What a special thing and something that family treasures closley without a doubt.

Victory is sweet for all of them.

Lets go to the headquarters. First to Tallahassee, with the Bush/Bennett camp. How are things there?

Oh the spirit is great here. The crowd went wild when you called the election for Bush. Jeb Bush will be a great President.

Have they been expecting this throughout the night?

Well, I think there has been a quiet confidence. Early in the evening, things were going very well and then some wild cards were thrown into the race. But, they are happy that it has come out a victory.

When is governor Bush expected to speak?

Well, obviously he will await a phone call from the President and then will come and speak shortly after that.

We will be here waiting for it. Thanks

Okay, thank you.

Now to Grant Park in Chicago, where a different story is playing out. The Obama/Biden headquarters there. Where four years ago, they were celebrating at this time a big victory. Tonight its a loss. What is the mood there?

Well, has you can imagine it is somber. The weather is clear, but not happy here.

Any word from the President?

Not yet, we are waiting. People are just not saying a lot around here right now.

We are awaiting the next President of the United States and President Obama at their headquarters. Bush is the next President of the United States. We are coming back. Stay with us.

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2012, 10:27:14 pm »
Ignore

Bush: 45th President of the United States...Obama Calls Bush: Promises Smooth Transistion
Welcome back. America has a new President for at least the next four years. Jeb Bush is the next President according to our projections.

As the headline indicated, we have a confirmed source from both camps that the President has called Bush to conceed the race and he promises a smooth transistion. It has been reported that Obama congragulated Bush on his apparant victory. Also, that Obama's family is taking the recent news hard and that the President is talking to his family. The President is expected to appear in Grant Park in about a half an hour. Bush is expected to speak shortly after the conclusion of the Obama appearance.

Can we go to a projection, Santorum does win that senate race in Pennsylvania. Thats perhaps the upset of the night.

You know, people will be screaming, especially democrats, about that projection. Pennsylvania is perfect for Casey. Lets remember races like Michigan governor race in 1990. The democrat incumbent was ahead by double digits the weekend before election day. But, when the votes were counted, the republican challenger won by less than a percentage point. It can and sometimes does happen. Its completley legitimate for an upset like this to happen.

I think, check me on this, I believe that the margin in that 1990 Michigan race was like John Engler, the republican, with 50.34% of the vote to democrat incumbent governor John Bouchard..

if thats how you spell it...

Bouchard with 49.66 percent of the vote. A close race, and certainly a shock, but upsets like that do happen. Pennsylvania senate 2012 will be added to that list. Santorum wins Pennsylvania.

Rick Santorum Wins Pennsylvania Senate Election
Republican: 52        Democrat: 44        51 needed for absolute majority

We will return in just moments. All eyes are on Grant Park, awaiting a defeated incumbent President Obama coming to conceed. Were coming back.

Deano1001
Rookie
United States

P
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2012, 10:34:05 pm »
Ignore

Jeb Bush just won the presidency.... but winning Washington......

I just barfed all over my computer screen from the pure implausibility. He would of won Arizona, and if you really wanted to make a nail biter you would of made Oregon a tossup but not the liberal-land that is Washington.

Smh
A.G. Snowstalker
Snowstalker
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2012, 11:59:25 pm »
Ignore

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2012, 12:21:00 am »
Ignore

Obamas and Bidens Appear Before Emotional Chicago Crowd Conceeding Election
And theres the wives and the President and Vice President. Vice President Biden...

Good evening, or good morning...

Vice President Biden is stepping up to the podium, with Dr. Jill Biden and the Obamas behind him. Apparantly, the vice presdient is introducing the President.

You know it probably has not sunk in with them yet, this loss. Lets go to Chicago live.

Good evening, or good morning. I'm not going to talk to you long. But, to introduce a man who truly cares and loves America, my President and my friend, Barack Obama.

Thank you thank you all. My friends, my friends I called governor Bush and congragulated him on his victory. I promised him a smooth transistion. My friends, we dreamed, we realized and now we must pass it on, for thus is change in America, passed on from generation to generation.

I am so grateful to my wife, my family, vice president and Dr. Biden. My campaign staff, and everyone that has helped us over these years. You have given us memories that we will treasure for a life time. Thank you,good night  and God Bless America.

There was even an emotional tone to that speech

Jon Tester Wins Montana Senate Election
Republican: 52        Democrat: 45        51 needed for absolute majority

There was an emotional tone to that speech. Defininetly a President who is trying to take it in. The Vice President even choked up when he introduced the President. And there, the President and first lady are joined by their children, as well as the vice president and second lady, waving to the crowd as they leave the stage.

Its a tough night to be a democrat, loosing the presidency. And now another thing coming up here now.

Republicans Retain Control of House of Representatives

Yeah, I mean this is tough. Its just difficult.

Were coming back. Stay with us.

coyolxauhqui
a Person
YaBB God
Costa Rica

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2012, 03:41:09 am »
Ignore

And you wonder why people rate your timelines so badly?

A.G. Snowstalker
Snowstalker
YaBB God

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 10:33:16 am »
Ignore

Senator Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2012, 02:26:49 pm »
Ignore

...What?

There is a lot of humor to be mined from this as the mind of LBJ in the body of an 18 month old baby girl is quite hilarious.

Alfred is the Atlasian equivalent of a malevolent deity.

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2012, 01:29:37 pm »
Ignore

Two days ago, former Florida governor and son of Bush 41 and brother of Bush 43, Jeb Bush defied the odds and won the presidency back for the Bush family for at least another four years. Jeb Bush defeated Barack Obama narrowly in the presidential election. This was an interesting night with an interesting electoral map. Jeb Bush, among other things, becomes the first republican to win the presidency without Ohio and Arizona.

In the race for control of congress, the republicans took control of the senate and widened their majority in the house, by more of a margin than expected. Republicans picked up a net gain of five united states senate seats. Republicans picked up seats in Virgnia, Minnesota, Missouri, Pennsylvania, North Dakota, and Nebraska. Democrats picked up one seat in Tennessee. Republicans made news when they held the closley contested seats in Massachussetts and Nevada. Democrats held Hawaii and Vermont.

There were only three senate incumbents defeated: Bob Corker, Claire McClaskill and Bob Casey Jr.

The Vermont race came down to a very close vote count. In the end, incumbent democratic governor of that state will leave the state house and go to the united states senate. Republicans widen their majority in the house to 245 seats to 190. It is now republican country, so it seems, in America for at least the next two years. Republican control both the presidency and the congress.

Republican: 53        Democrat: 47        51 needed for absolute majority

Please feel free to ask about any specific races.

coyolxauhqui
a Person
YaBB God
Costa Rica

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2012, 02:15:24 pm »
Ignore

TrapperHawk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -4.35

P

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2012, 03:23:22 pm »
Ignore

I'll bite. How in the bluest of all blue hells did Obama win Arizona but lose Washington?

Nagas
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -7.65

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2012, 03:26:35 pm »
Ignore

I'll bite. How in the bluest of all blue hells did Obama win Arizona but lose Washington?

Welcome to the forum TrapperHawk. This is what we call a "GPORTER timeline," where Republicans will win the Presidency in 20 year streaks, hold super majorities in the House and Senate for all time, and Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas is a notable African American senator.

The first rule of any GPORTER timeline is to suspend electoral logic and go on from there.

TrapperHawk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -4.35

P

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2012, 03:33:48 pm »
Ignore

Welcome to the forum TrapperHawk. This is what we call a "GPORTER timeline," where Republicans will win the Presidency in 20 year streaks, hold super majorities in the House and Senate for all time, and Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas is a notable African American senator.

The first rule of any GPORTER timeline is to suspend electoral logic and go on from there.

Whoa... Blanche Lincoln, wha!?!

How avant garde in a way. I think that I understand though, or I'm telling myself that I understand. At any rate, I see. I guess using conventional logic for the whole Washington state call was a poor move on my part then. I'll keep that in mind in the future to keep my brain from exploding. Thank you.

GPORTER
gporter
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2012, 06:24:35 pm »
Ignore

I want to review a few things and give my thoughts as a writer about my election 2012 timeline.

The presidency started out with Bush taking a big lead. After the North Carolina call, I could have projected Florida at 9 PM and given Bush a sizable victory. Or I could have carried it out from that point and let Bush win Ohio and Florida, do well in the west and let Pennsylvania be a tossup. With either scenario, Bush would win.

But, then I thought that that would be too boring and predictable. So I didn't really know where I was going when I put Ohio and Pennsylvania to Obama early on. But, I knew I wanted it to be a tossup election for the presidency. Honestly, I didn't know who was going to win as I started to bring it down to a few states. One thing I did know, I didn't want to carry this out on and on. So I made it a point to call states relatively early on. It just gets to be too much carrying it on and on.

Arizona, which I know has gained some attention, it went to Obama for a few reasons. First of all, the economy had been improving in Arizona in the two years leading up to the election. Secondly, the state has been leaning democrat. If Huckabee or Romney had been the nominee in 2008 in real life, where would the state have gone? And finally, it came down to republican loyalty. As I put in the economy, McCain endorsed Bush but remained relatively quiet throughout the campaign even privately refusing to do fund raising for Bush. These factors overall put Arizona in the democratic column.

Some upsets of the night were Colorado, Washington state, and Ohio. On the senate side, I thought I was pretty fair to both sides. Democrats won competitive races in Florida, Montana, New Jersey, and Wisconsin. McClaskill came closer than expected in Missouri, that was a hard one to call. Vermont was tough to call too, I went back and forth on that one. Finally in Vermont it was lack of republican registration statewide vs the "hes doing fine as governor, why not leave him there" theory. In the end, Shumlin narrowly won.

Pennsylvania, Santorum gambled getting into that race again, and came up on the positive end of the stick. Bob Casey Jr is not done with politics, you win some and loose some. Amy Klobauchar retired, which came as a surprise to many on either side. She was very popular and looked to soar to reelection. But, it was a disappointment for Minnesota democrats, because they really don't have a strong bench there to run. Norm Coleman, who lost very narrowly in 2008, returned to the senate by a comfortable margin over a lesser known challenger.

Democrats had disappointments to live with in the senate. I'm not going to go into detail but just some state races: Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Virgina, Missouri, Minnesota, and Nebraska. Republicans also had some surprise losses: Wisconsin, Florida, Montana, Hawaii.

2012 retirements from the senate: Joe Lieberman, Amy Klobuchar, Bernie Sanders, Olympia Snowe, Jim Webb, Herb Kohl, Ben Nelson, Kent Conrad. I think that's it.

Again, any questions let me know. election 2014 lead up and coverage begins soon.

hawkeye59
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2012, 10:06:40 pm »
Ignore

How could Washington, which is a very democratic state, go Republican?

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair.  So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.-Jack Layton 1950-2011
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on-John F. Kennedy 1917-1963
old timey villain
cope1989
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2012, 11:03:40 pm »
Ignore

God I love these timelines. It kind of reminds me of "welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway- the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter."

Look, I'm from Georgia, just a stones throw from Tennessee, and I have to admit that I know a ton of people here who believe in a permanent Republican realignment. When Obama won in 2008, they figured it must have been a mistake, or there was fraud. There was no way that good southern states like NC and VA were won by Obama- that just didn't happen.  GPORTER reminds me of my friends back in high school who were convinced that Republicans would always win because 1) Everybody they knew was a Republican, so therefore everyone in America is a Republican..and 2) The democrats are socialists, communists, nazis and hippies and America would never put them in charge. When Obama won it pretty much destroyed their entire worldview- I was legit worried for their mental health.

GPORTER could be trolling, but I really believe this is his worldview: Republicans will always win the White House no matter the circumstances. Of course, I'm sure he still loves the attention he gets from his horrific timelimes, so I propose we keep feeding the troll so we get more of these deliciously ludicrous scenarios.

p.s.- Washington goes to Bush?? Was Obama arrested for a drive by shooting in Seattle?

Can't we all just get along?
old timey villain
cope1989
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2012, 11:11:50 pm »
Ignore

Democrats had disappointments to live with in the senate. I'm not going to go into detail but just some state races: Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Virgina, Missouri, Minnesota, and Nebraska. Republicans also had some surprise losses: Wisconsin, Florida, Montana, Hawaii.

Contrary to what some polling says, Republicans are not expected to beat Herb Kohl, so it wouldn't be a surprise loss. I don't want to go into my own predictions, but I see a very, very, very strong Democratic turnout in Wisconsin this fall. More surprising is your loss in Tennessee, which is quite ironic considering your affinity for Republican blowouts. How exactly does Bob Corker lose, and who does he lose to? Maybe you mentioned it somewhere but I didn't see it.

Can't we all just get along?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout