Well, they're going to get what they want. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:10:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Well, they're going to get what they want. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well, they're going to get what they want.  (Read 3918 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: February 23, 2012, 07:47:22 PM »

Nobody is punishing you for personal disagreements.  Your claims here are 100% baseless.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:25:17 PM »

Gee, I wonder how Phil ever got that many death points Roll Eyes

(Feel free to report this.)

Let us know how many points Franzl has, Inks. This trolling is out of control.

I don't post how many points other posters have (and we only know the top 10, and he's not in the top 10, so I don't know), and to be fair to you, since you feel that I'm biased in this situation, I'm differing this to Mikado to deal with.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 12:04:33 AM »

It's absurd that Phil think he's close to being banned.  He's not even halway to 100 points.  This is just more trolling to try to get attention, as usual.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 01:13:33 AM »

It's absurd that Phil think he's close to being banned.  He's not even halway to 100 points.  This is just more trolling to try to get attention, as usual.

if he's at 30, he's only one or two flame wars away from being carted off the field.  I think the JCrew thread last spring cost me 30...then Joe being threatened also cost me around 30, even though I wasn't directly involved.

You have deserved every point you've received.  Whether or not you were directly involved, you've trolled a lot on this forum.  So, if Phil can rack up 60 points in the next 2 months, he may be banned.  And if he keeps up the trolling at the rate that he has recently, I don't doubt that he could do that.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 02:14:45 AM »

He's personally attacked other posters, and trolled in general about 2012 politics (different than being enthusiastic about Santorum), and lately, he's convinced that I'm receiving money from the Romney campaign, and accused me of moderating based on being on their payroll.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 08:01:04 PM »

the best mode of action would be for the community to migrate away from Inks moderated boards into another Board.

A fair amount of the posts people have complained about in this thread werent' even on my board (like Lief's most recent one).  But if Tweed & Co. want to boycott my boards, I think I'll be ok with that.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 09:24:16 PM »

At least Inks is objective. He just needs to ease up and realize he is more mall cop than police officer.

I'm flattered you think I have even the power close to a mall cop... you think more highly of my position than I do.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 10:51:06 PM »

At least Inks is objective. He just needs to ease up and realize he is more mall cop than police officer.

I'm flattered you think I have even the power close to a mall cop... you think more highly of my position than I do.

Or maybe you think too highly of a mall cop Wink

Mall cops can kick you out and not let you back in.  Even I don't have that power.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 01:19:51 AM »

Or maybe you think too highly of a mall cop Wink

Mall cops can kick you out and not let you back in.  Even I don't have that power.

I was being sarcastic Inksy. Smiley

I know... just thought it'd be fun to compare myself to a mall cop.  But hey, if I'm gonna be any type of cop, I'll at least have a gun.  If you don't have a gun, you're just a security guard at best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies