Well, they're going to get what they want. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:30:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Well, they're going to get what they want. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well, they're going to get what they want.  (Read 3933 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: February 23, 2012, 07:52:45 PM »
« edited: February 23, 2012, 07:57:28 PM by Kalwejt »

Lol, Phil, and you're criticizing the system while trying to use it at the same time?

You must be logged in to read this quote.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 08:03:58 PM »

Yes, I report the holier-than-thou people that lecture me and others about personal attacks...then personally attack me. You know, like people saying, "Don't get mad, Phil, but you're unpleasant." That attack is fine but mine is not apparently. No personal agenda? Please.

I think there wouldn't be any problem right now if you were little less agressive toward other forumites. I'm not telling this to insult ot attack you, since you happen to be one of my favorite posters. That's why it would be sad to see you getting banned over this.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 01:21:11 PM »

Jesus... when someone is criticizing your behavior, that's an opinion, not personal attack.

And why is Phil expecting the people around to be super-nice to him, while he's continuing to act very unkindly toward many of them?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 01:44:37 PM »

Jesus... when someone is criticizing your behavior, that's an opinion, not personal attack.

Yet calling Torie out for being condescending is infractable. Roll Eyes If I call someone out for being a know-it-all (again, directed at Torie), I get infracted yet I can say that that's pointing out his behavior and not a personal attack. Give it up, Kal. There are blatant double standards.

Double standards? Yes, there are, but you're more likely to benefit from double standards, due to your tenure on Atlas. Certainly, you're in better position than an average newbie.

Ftr, I don't agree with infraction you mentioned above, but I don't think going out with this is going to help anyone.

@A Person, you're right, but when you post something like "you don't make sense" or "you're acting [insert]" it's not a personal attack. It's an opinion.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 08:51:50 PM »

the level of nastiness directed at Romney by forum posters is earth shattering.

There's no rule protecting robots from defamation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies