The "PPP leaks stuff about their polls" thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:31:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The "PPP leaks stuff about their polls" thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The "PPP leaks stuff about their polls" thread  (Read 45119 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 11, 2012, 11:20:51 PM »

If I wanted someone that's BIG government I'd vote for Barack Obama. Santorum voted for every debt increase Bush wanted...Hopefully PPP shows him crashing in Miss and Al.

Do you honestly expect Mitt to veto a debt limit increase?
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 10:32:19 PM »

I used to think Santorum would stay in no matter what. I'm now seeing him dropping out 4/24.

If the polling gets worse, he may drop out sooner so he can claim his upcoming loss was due to the nomination being decided before Pennsylvania voted.  Which in many ways is true.  I think Santorum lost Wisconsin because many Republicans decided that it was more important to end the race than it was to find the best candidate.  Santorum's losing the support of those who were hoping for a brokered convention that would choose someone who isn't running as it becomes apparent that the brokered convention won't happen.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 12:01:10 AM »

Plus the polling has consistently shown that if either Newt or Rick had dropped out that it would not be the case that vast majority of their supporters would shift to the other anti-Romney..
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 08:09:33 PM »

I never expected Goode (or Johnson) to do better than the MoE in any state come election day.  Most of their poll support represents is people who wish they had someone other than Obama or Romney to win.  Most of those people will either end up choosing who they think is the lesser of two weevils, or simply not vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies