Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:46:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ  (Read 21325 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: February 27, 2012, 08:42:11 AM »

in that case you will not be considered.  and besides your belief in this silly liberal 'transparency' is an anachronism.  when I am elected everything will be done in private, including but not limited to signing death warrants, defecation, eating low-carb cereal, sporting events, conferences with international drug kingpins (Atlasia will be converted to a narco-state), and your ghost-writing of my autobiography at gunpoint while I watch Seinfeld re-runs on state television.
Presidents defecating in private? Sacrilege!
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 07:21:43 AM »

I only now noticed the second video, and the fact that Mr Wah is running. As a Wahist, obviously you have my vote.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 05:49:16 AM »

If the Court makes Tweed president, I swear there shall be a coup.
D'you mean two?

Anyways, I can't believe I forgot to vote. Sad
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 05:51:54 AM »

Also...

I, as a citizen and candidate in the June 2012 presidential election, sue in an attempt to overturn the results of said election as certified by the DoFE and its Secretary, homelycooking.  the certified results can be found:

(text omitted for aesthetic purposes, click above to see)

I file two separate claims, insofar as this is possible.

first, as regards jurisdiction: the Supreme Court has unequivocal power to decide the outcome of a federal election as it sees fit, pursuant to Article III, Section 1, clause 5 of the Third Constitution, which reads as follows:

The Supreme Court shall arbitrate in all disputes concerning federal elections.

CLAIM 1:  the Certification of Napoleon as victor of the June 2012 presidential election, as opposed to Young Tweed, is in violation of Preamble of the Third Constitution, namely, the General Welfare and "equality for all forum members" clauses.  the Preamble reads as follows:

We the People of the Republic of Atlasia, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, support equality for all forum membersand secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Republic of Atlasia.

I seek Supreme Court certification of Young Tweed as the victor of the June 2012 presidential election pursuant to a careful reading of the above text.

CLAIM 2: the Certification of Napoleon as victor of the June 2012 presidential election, as opposed to Young Tweed, is in violation of Clauses 30 and 31, Article 1, Section 5, which read as follows:

30. To protect the Public Health and commerce by making such regulations as shall be necessary for the protection of those in employment.
31. To protect the Public Health, commerce and heritage by making such regulations as shall be necessary for the protection and preservation of natural beauty, biological diversity and other natural resources.

I seek Supreme Court certification of Young Tweed as the victor of the June 2012 presidential election pursuant to a careful reading of the above text.

__

may Chief Justice Ebowed step forward and grant Certiorari.

He totally forgot about the "insure domestic tranquility" part. That clearly implants Tweed as President for life and bans the disruptive practice of elections. I fail to see any other possible interpretation.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 08:02:55 AM »

I am overjoyed to announce the return, however brief, of our esteemed former President and author of the Third Constitution, Purple State, and his remarks in favor of Petitioner Tweed in the ongoing Young Tweed v. Department of Federal Elections (emphasis added).

I have but three letters to say:

LOL

Seriously though, even if it is frivolous as all hell, Tweed's suit is simply a stroke of genius.

I will reappear (very briefly) from my extended walk into the sunset to echo this. Leave it to the true creator of the very idea of Atlasia to provide such a brilliant effort to return excitement to the game.

I would support the lawsuit if it leads to a reset of Atlasia(constitutional convention), not just an amendment.

As the chair of the two previous Constitutional Conventions and author of the current Constitution, I can tell you that the idea of a "true reset" is nonsense that is peddled every few months. The game thrives on its history--one that includes many of the greatest posters this forum has ever seen. That is why the Boss's suit is so sound. You don't really want a reset... you want a shakeup. That's what this is and I support it.

now we have it straight from the horse's mouth: the author of the Constitution confirms the veracity of my argument now before the Court, and supports me in my attempt to assume my rightful mantle as president.

may we all rejoice that he has graced us once more -- and rejoice all the more, that he has done so in an unambiguously Tweedist fashion.
I appear to have completely forgotten this poster.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies