Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:20:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tweed for President 06/12 campaign HQ  (Read 21271 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« on: February 28, 2012, 08:51:12 PM »

Ditto.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 10:12:18 AM »
« Edited: April 27, 2012, 10:15:05 AM by Ausdrucksweisenführer und Grammatikführer der NSDAP Simfan34 »

As an ostensibly "rich" person owning a Capital Region country estate and a Upper East Side townhouse, and an entrepreneur, what will President Tweed do for me- or not do to me?

Perhaps what Atlasia needs is a real-life Business Plot. Or at the least, a President Clarence or Constine.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 12:45:45 PM »

The party system must continue to be amended to allow for the continuation of our multiparty system- it should be strengthened, not confined to two. The right is also divided- there is the Moderate Party, the IFP, and of course our own Whigs. The Whigs represent a new tendency in the right, a desire for a more compassionate conservatism, one rejecting the "libertarian-wilderness" tendencies of the old Right, and supporting a more organic, community based conservatism. Indeed, we were once the Communitarian Party, and if I were to have my way it would still be known as such- but we are democratic.

It too opposed the party dissolution, but Atlasians have made their bed, now they must lie in it, and it is likely they want to. Certainly to me the cultural reactionary-ism of Tweedism is appealing- and perhaps to my fellow Whigs as well- but the authoritarian tendencies of Tweedism and its opposition to the capitalist process would do nothing but destroy our state. It can and should be reformed- indeed, but the model that has brought us prosperity should not be discarded. This is what we should be mindful of.

I would join with you, Tweed, in your call for the reintegration of Atlasia with the community of the Atlas Forum, but of course Atlasia is a real, corporeal, nation. However we disagree as to how to get there.

And no, I was not seriously suggesting a coup. But again I ask you: what shall be my fate in a Tweedist Atlasia?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 04:43:19 PM »

Such things are integral parameters of the nature of Tweedism.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 04:42:42 PM »

If the Court makes Tweed president, I swear there shall be a coup.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies