Local Office of IDS Emperor Scott - Salisbury, NC (Back in Business)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:52:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Local Office of IDS Emperor Scott - Salisbury, NC (Back in Business)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
Author Topic: Local Office of IDS Emperor Scott - Salisbury, NC (Back in Business)  (Read 55819 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: August 14, 2014, 02:21:13 PM »

Hi, guys.  I thought I'd update you all on where things stand right now.

It's been a nightmarish week, but right now I'm writing from a hotel in NC that's located not too far from my college.  My Lyme disease is basically cleared up, so now all I have in the way is limited internet access.  I am aware of what is going on right now in our region, but I'm going to need a lot more time to address everything.  I will open up tonight's voting booth right now and look for someone to appoint to the seat of A Person, who never swore in after his election victory.

Once again, I would like to sincerely apologize for my limited activity.  I am humbly asking the region and our Legislature to remain patient with me as I continue my transition to my new home.  I still intend to be on this weekend's ballot and hopefully use the next four months to finish what we started.

Thank you all.

(Also, if anyone happens to be in the Archdale, NC area over the next week and would like to meet up for coffee, I'm up for it. Wink)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #651 on: August 14, 2014, 03:41:45 PM »

If you are registered in the IDS (any state) and would like to serve in the Legislature until next month's election, please let me know now.  Thank you.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #652 on: August 20, 2014, 11:14:57 PM »

My apologies for the delay.

I'd like to thank the people of the IDS for entrusting me with four more months to serve as your Emperor.  I realize that much work is to be done, and it is my responsibility to balance my role in the region with real life obligations.  As of now, we still have a healthcare bill to work on, and there are currently two vacancies in the Legislature that must be filled.

Currently, District 1 is in need of a Representative and the vacancy created by citizen A Person's inactivity has left us with two open seats.  I am announcing this evening that I intend to appoint one of our newer IDS residents, Flo, to A Person's former seat.

If you live in District 1 and would like to be a member of the next session of our Legislature, please let me know right away.

Thank you again.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies