Local Office of IDS Emperor Scott - Salisbury, NC (Back in Business) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:45:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Local Office of IDS Emperor Scott - Salisbury, NC (Back in Business) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Local Office of IDS Emperor Scott - Salisbury, NC (Back in Business)  (Read 56215 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« on: September 21, 2013, 12:19:59 PM »

I just wanted to say that though your idea of a public bank sounds good on paper,I must urge to remind you of Jamestown's Common Store System. Oh and your sticker looks pretty cool.....
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 12:40:44 PM »

I just wanted to say that though your idea of a public bank sounds good on paper,I must urge to remind you of Jamestown's Common Store System. Oh and your sticker looks pretty cool.....

Mr. Enderman, a few questions.

Is the current state of the South in any way comparable to that of Jamestown in the 17th century?

Is a regional bank in any way comparable to a 'bank' established and maintained by the members of a specific small community?

Can you name the differences between a public bank and (what some have alleged was) an entirely communistic economic system?

I do know that times have changed... America in the 1600s isn't 2000s America that we know today... My only concern is that this public bank might get too much money and power.... Now had this bank been run by many small businesses and the Private Sector, now if we rubber stamp this all over Atlasia without one bank supporting or bailing out another, then we could talk about this.... In short, if the bank gets to big, spread the power, not wealth, around...  In even shorter words, one bank should be so powerful to own another one.... Everyone fending for themselves. If that bank gets lazy, their problem. No one gets hurt other than themselves.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 12:59:40 PM »

Jack, a communal system where everyone puts all their earnings into a bank and has funds distributed to them when ever they need it is not what I'm proposing.  This has nothing to do with power, it's just a more efficient and fiscally responsible way for the government to manage its assets and invest in the private sector.  I encourage you to read the text of the Northeast bill and debate here.  The post below the OP explains this a great deal.

Oh, like a savings account for the Government? *re adjusts glasses and gets the sweat out of eyes* I definitely have to think about that, but I agree with Simfan, why should we have the government in the banking sector? But if its just a piggy bank, I can tolerate, but not endorse it.... But if its the Government investing in stocks and businesses, then the people themselves investing should do it, not the whole government.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 09:26:14 PM »

dang, well I guess I'll have to support you too! I was really saddened when you lost your first bid for the Legislature seat. So I guess I'll have to share an endorsement with you and Small L... That is if he's still running... Good luck and Godspeed! Cheesy
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 02:50:27 PM »

awesome website and definitely love the colors... Who was the person in "Why Scott?"?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 11:02:20 PM »

With the recent announcement of our former Emperor, PiT, it is clear that the campaign for the December election has begun.  So far, several citizens of our region have been named as potential candidates, and I was honored to be included in that circle by several pollsters and speculators.

While it is a great honor for me to hear my name mentioned, I am announcing at this time that I will not be a candidate for Emperor in December's election.  I feel that right now, it would be unfair of me, a freshman IDS legislator and relatively new citizen of the region, to announce a run for office before my ideas have been formally considered by the Legislature.  I must focus my time and resources on serving my constituents and ultimately finishing the job I promised to do in my last campaign.

The IDS needs a full-time leader who can guide our region in a more progressive direction, and I am determined to find that leader in due time.  For now, thank you all for your support.  Let us continue to work for a better IDS. Smiley

Who will you endorse?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 11:05:31 PM »

With the recent announcement of our former Emperor, PiT, it is clear that the campaign for the December election has begun.  So far, several citizens of our region have been named as potential candidates, and I was honored to be included in that circle by several pollsters and speculators.

While it is a great honor for me to hear my name mentioned, I am announcing at this time that I will not be a candidate for Emperor in December's election.  I feel that right now, it would be unfair of me, a freshman IDS legislator and relatively new citizen of the region, to announce a run for office before my ideas have been formally considered by the Legislature.  I must focus my time and resources on serving my constituents and ultimately finishing the job I promised to do in my last campaign.

The IDS needs a full-time leader who can guide our region in a more progressive direction, and I am determined to find that leader in due time.  For now, thank you all for your support.  Let us continue to work for a better IDS. Smiley

Who will you endorse?

That is to be determined. Smiley

Oh okay...
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 06:41:11 AM »

WOHOO! GO SCOTT!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 03:31:31 PM »

endorsed, of course Smiley
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »

Legislator Scott is BACK IN BUSINESS!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 09:37:14 PM »

Welcome to the Party! Cheesy
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 06:39:55 PM »

An awesome Speaker deserves to be a twice as awesome Emperor! ENDORSED!
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 06:42:56 PM »

considering that the IDS is the most conservative region of Atlasia

Did the Mideast stop existing? Huh

Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2014, 10:16:38 PM »

My gosh Scott, right when I leave the IDS, the party starts Sad None-the-less, here's an endorsement Smiley
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 09:43:46 PM »

Endorsed! Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies