My generation is f**ked (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:05:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  My generation is f**ked (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My generation is f**ked  (Read 5139 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: February 27, 2012, 05:10:08 PM »

Meh, let them live in ignorance. They're inconsequential.

That's the whole point - it doesn't matter whether the common folk know anything - it doesn't matter what they do.  They're powerless serfs.  In fact the embracement of ignorance and disinterest by your classmates is in fact very reasonable and sensible.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 06:17:42 AM »

I somehow doubt you mean that literally, as there is nothing negative about this honorable profession.  Perhaps you mean something else.. some other related malign of the gender.  In any case your crude statement tells us much more about you than about the ladies in question.  And it is not to your credit, I might add.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 08:13:37 PM »

I somehow doubt you mean that literally, as there is nothing negative about this honorable profession.  Perhaps you mean something else.. some other related malign of the gender.  In any case your crude statement tells us much more about you than about the ladies in question.  And it is not to your credit, I might add.

^^^ You are right.

I think the Merriam-Webster definition of "whore" is simply "girl who has sex with someone who is not me."

Oddly enough, my definition is 'someone who will have sex with me', though I have to say I don't think I've ever used that word in my life.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 08:47:13 PM »

I agree- and it doesn't help that you folks are getting rogered by people a little younger then me... you have been for a generation now

That's capitalism, clarence.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 09:09:24 PM »

You sell me short and cut me the core, friend. Prostititution is not just the oldest profession but one of the most honest!

Sorry about that!  In future to avoid confusion be careful of that world (the W word).  It cannot be helped that it insults some of my favorite people.  Nonetheless, even if you were merely referring to feminine promiscuity, I would object.  But I shall jump to no more conclusions..
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies