Inks' approvals as a moderator of Forum Community
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:06:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Inks' approvals as a moderator of Forum Community
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Poll
Question: ?
Strongly approve

Somewhat approve

Neutral

Somewhat dissaprove

Strongly disapprove

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 79

Author Topic: Inks' approvals as a moderator of Forum Community  (Read 6369 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 28, 2012, 05:52:07 PM »

Since his approachment to moderating became a subject of severe discussion in various thread.

Somewhat approve. He's going too far when it's coming to "profanity" and sexual issues, but otherwise is pretty fair.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 06:03:03 PM »

Strongly disapprove. It's time he resigns.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 06:15:14 PM »

Strongly approve.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 06:20:14 PM »

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 06:22:30 PM »

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 06:22:51 PM »

Strongly disapprove.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 06:29:33 PM »

Wow, Inks is approaching Rick Scott's territory.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 06:42:46 PM »
« Edited: February 28, 2012, 06:58:20 PM by Politico »

Let's face it: Some of you just want to turn this place into the red-headed little step-brother of Democratic Underground.

This used to be a lot more bipartisan of a place. Now one of the last Republican moderators is being targeted for assassination? Inks is fair. You will be happy to know that nobody has been more on my case than him with regards to my trolling. I deserved a lot of it. Inks cares about this place and does not want to see it sink into irrelevance, which is what will happen if some liberals on here have their way. Truth be told, my so-called trolling in the 2012 forum was in response to all of the Obama hackery I have witnessed over the past couple of years, which was reaching levels of absurdity by this summer. I am glad the Obama hackery has finally taken a hit because this place is US Election Atlas, not US Democratic LaLa-Land. If I wanted to read a bunch of delusional Democratic rantings with the stifling of dissent, I would go to Democratic Underground. I am glad the tide is turning, and hopefully the trend will continue so this place can regain its past glory.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 06:50:53 PM »

That was completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 07:01:53 PM »
« Edited: February 28, 2012, 07:04:19 PM by Politico »

No, Inks is being targeted for removal by some Democrats simply because he is a Republican. It is that simple. They will not admit it, of course, and try to make it sound like it is something else. But the numbers do not lie...

My post is reflecting upon how mad some quarters of this place have become. We cannot even have Republican moderators who care and do a good job without being hassled by partisans. Madness.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 07:03:46 PM »

No, Inks is being targeted for removal by some Democrats simply because he is a Republican. It is that simple. They will not admit it, of course.

My post is reflecting upon how mad some quarters of this place have become. We cannot even have Republican moderators who care and do a good job without being hassled by partisans. Madness.

I'm pretty sure Phil has a beef with him, too.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 07:04:42 PM »

No, Inks is being targeted for removal by some Democrats simply because he is a Republican. It is that simple. They will not admit it, of course.

I don't take kindly to moderators on a power trip. I don't care what avatar they sport, it shouldn't happen and the fact you're trying to turn this into some sort of persecution thing is really quite silly.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 07:05:15 PM »

Stop trolling, Politico.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 07:07:16 PM »

As I understand it, that is personal and obviously the exception.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 07:08:25 PM »

As I understand it, that is personal and obviously the exception.

Kalwejt and Mikado, two of his biggest defenders, are Democrats.

KeystonePhil, who has started a number of threads on the topic of Inks and his moderating, is a Republican.

You are wrong.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 07:10:48 PM »

No, Inks is being targeted for removal by some Democrats simply because he is a Republican. It is that simple. They will not admit it, of course, and try to make it sound like it is something else. But the numbers do not lie...

This is BS. Have you noticed, for example, that Democratic moderators are among his strongest supporters here? And many Democratic posters are favorable, including myself.

Stop trolling.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »
« Edited: February 28, 2012, 07:16:57 PM by Politico »

Phil is stuck in 2004, and has some sort of odd personal beef with Inks. Phil is one of the best characters on here, but he is not representative of what is happening here.

And some Democratic supporters on here do not cover up what is really up. Democrats are using this to try and get rid of one of the last GOP moderators. This place needs more GOP Mods, not less. Torie would be a good nominee. Clarence, too.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 07:15:23 PM »

Phil is stuck in 2004. He is one of the best characters on here, but he is not representative of what is happening here.

And some Democratic supporters on here do not cover up what is really up. Democrats are using this to try and get rid of one of the last GOP moderators. This place needs more GOP Mods, not less. Torie would be a good nominee.

Yeah, because clearly we should be giving mod powers to people based on party- not qualifications.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 07:18:29 PM »

Phil is stuck in 2004. He is one of the best characters on here, but he is not representative of what is happening here.

And some Democratic supporters on here do not cover up what is really up. Democrats are using this to try and get rid of one of the last GOP moderators. This place needs more GOP Mods, not less. Torie would be a good nominee.

Yeah, because clearly we should be giving mod powers to people based on party- not qualifications.

An unpartisan site about US elections should have a committee in charge that is reflective of the American electorate, not the electorate of Los Angeles County. The site is swinging too far left, and the site is not getting better with this swing...
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 07:22:53 PM »

An unpartisan site about US elections should have a committee in charge that is reflective of the American electorate, not the electorate of Los Angeles County. The site is swinging too far left, and the site is not getting better with this swing...

That's ridiculous.  I don't care if we have a panel of only Republican moderators or a panel of only Democratic moderators, as long as they were all chosen based on their qualifications and have proven that they can do the job fairly and without bias.

If you don't like this site because it is too liberal for you, then the logout button is just at the bottom of the page.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 07:26:40 PM »

That's ridiculous.  I don't care if we have a panel of only Republican moderators or a panel of only Democratic moderators, as long as they were all chosen based on their qualifications and have proven that they can do the job fairly and without bias.

If you don't like this site because it is too liberal for you, then the logout button is just at the bottom of the page.

I like this site, but it used to be far better and far more bipartisan. I do not even see real arguments for why Inks should be removed. The guy cares and, I can assure you, is unbiased as evidenced by his equally painful treatment of me and Phil. All I can see is hating on him because he's a real Republican, really...
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 07:28:14 PM »

Strongly Approve
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 07:29:56 PM »

This site is too far left now? I missed that meeting.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 07:30:47 PM »

I like this site, but it used to be far better and far more bipartisan. I do not even see real arguments for why Inks should be removed. The guy cares and, I can assure you, is unbiased as evidenced by his equally painful treatment of me and Phil. All I can see is hating on him because he's a real Republican, really...

It's been said twice now that two three of his biggest supporters are DEMOCRATS.  Phil, who has a huge problem with Inks, is a REPUBLICAN.

Stop making crap up.  There is no 'conspiracy' here.  Come on, don't turn this thread into another huge embarrassment for yourself like in all the others.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2012, 07:32:42 PM »

I disagree with some of Ink's decisions and to an extent with his approach to moderating.

But if there's one thing of which there's no doubt in my mind about, it is that he takes his job seriously and carries it out as objectively as he can. In this respect he is certainly one of the best moderators.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies