Opinion of Orange County, CA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:30:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Opinion of Orange County, CA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Orange County, CA
Freedom County

Horrible County

Neutral

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Opinion of Orange County, CA  (Read 2942 times)
Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« on: March 03, 2012, 02:25:03 AM »
« edited: March 03, 2012, 02:44:40 AM by Liberalrocks »

I live in Los Angeles County--Hollywood.

I have some family that live in coastal orange county which isnt as bad as the inland area's as others have stated.

Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Laguna Beach and Dana Point would be the only area's that I like. As a gay man of my personal interest these cities also had eithier voted no, or came close to a no vote on prop 8.  The coast line is very beautiful and I love Laguna Beach.

However the inland area's are where I would avoid:
Buena Park, Cypress, La Palma, Yorba Linda, Placentia, La Habra, Orange, Brea, Villa Park, E Anaheim. Parts of Fullerton, Ghetto Santa Ana and Garden (Garbage) Grove and ALL area's that border Riverside County....The IE is an armpit. (Im sure Ive missed a few more horrible area's but you get the idea.)

I voted HC but have mixed feelings.... Cant stand the politics of the county. That alone could make it a HC. I also do have personal history with the county having lived in Anaheim years ago (thought I was the only Kerry vote there). While some coastal pockets and area's are nice its just not enough for me to give the county as a whole a positive opinion...HC or Neutral at best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies