Establishment Gives Middle Finger to Rank-and-File Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:25:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Establishment Gives Middle Finger to Rank-and-File Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Establishment Gives Middle Finger to Rank-and-File Republicans  (Read 2845 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: March 01, 2012, 03:15:19 PM »
« edited: March 01, 2012, 03:17:10 PM by Politico »

Romney is personally calling rank-and-file Republicans on Election Days. I would advise the Santorum campaign to move on from Michigan...
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »
« Edited: March 01, 2012, 03:52:16 PM by Politico »

Romney is personally calling rank-and-file Republicans on Election Days. I would advise the Santorum campaign to move on from Michigan...

I'm sure that, like cockroaches, Romney and his minions want to do their dirty work in the dark.

I'm going to cast some sunlight. I wonder how long it will before the cockroaches restore Santorum's delegate, and scurry back into the shadows.

I can assure you the Romney campaign is not getting phone lists of Michigan Democrats from unions. And the Romney campaign is most certainly not robocalling Democrats. All Romney has done is pursue rank-and-file Republicans, and he's won 7 of 12 contests thus far. It has been a long road, and there is a lot of distance left to cover, but even Rambo struggled from time to time.

Romney is not going to owe anything to any unions, or anybody for that matter. Who knows what Santorum owes, and to whom, in Washington, DC. We don't even know who was funneling those hundreds of thousands of dollars into Santorum's Super PAC back in December when he was polling in single digits in Iowa...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies