Establishment Gives Middle Finger to Rank-and-File Republicans (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:39:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Establishment Gives Middle Finger to Rank-and-File Republicans (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Establishment Gives Middle Finger to Rank-and-File Republicans  (Read 2834 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« on: March 01, 2012, 11:06:02 PM »
« edited: March 01, 2012, 11:08:10 PM by President-elect Polnut »

I don't think we live in a country that would settle for 8.5% unemployment and $3.00/gallon won't happen. Anything above 7% won't be acceptable. Romney will constantly be able to remind us how much more gas is compared to 2008 and play Obama whining about prices then but basically quoting George W. Bush in 2012. Hmm now what about Obama is different in 2012 than in 2008? Gee I can't figure this out. Why would a president excuse gas prices as an incumbent but whine about them as a new candidate. Can anyone tell me why? Look it's politics and Obama looks like a politician in this mess. There are a number of other points Romney can poke at with Obama. This is not an election where Bush is in office with a 25% approval rating.

I'm pretty sure the record gas price was 6 months BEFORE Obama became president...

Regardless of who the president is, there's almost NO correlation between government action and gas prices. He can't control global oil prices...

Also note how there's a non-GFC related spike in March-April each year?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies