Worst Romney hack?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:10:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Worst Romney hack?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ?
Winfield

Politico

NHI

Tmthforu

redcommander

Other (specify)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Worst Romney hack?  (Read 3916 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 03:07:03 PM »

I'm not sure Winfield is serious and if he is he's still amusing at least. NHI is basically white noise. Tmth isn't anywhere near in this category, redcommander can be dumb and annoying but he's nto on the level of these guys. Politico is in a category all his own. He's like DWTL but with better spelling and grammar.

That's cruel man.  Politico doesn't belong in the same paragraph as DWTL.

Even Politico did not deserve being compared to DWTL.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »

I'm not sure Winfield is serious and if he is he's still amusing at least. NHI is basically white noise. Tmth isn't anywhere near in this category, redcommander can be dumb and annoying but he's nto on the level of these guys. Politico is in a category all his own. He's like DWTL but with better spelling and grammar.

Whoops, I said it wrongly.

I meant DWTL doesn't belong in the same paragraph as Politico.  Hey, English isn't my strong suit.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2012, 03:36:06 PM »

I meant DWTL doesn't belong in the same paragraph as Politico.  Hey, English isn't my strong suit.

I still think DWTL was worse.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 03:37:57 PM »

That's cruel man.  Politico doesn't belong in the same paragraph as DWTL.

I meant DWTL doesn't belong in the same paragraph as Politico.  Hey, English isn't my strong suit.

I still think DWTL was worse.

Yes, and I agree with you.  Thus he doesn't DESERVE to be mentioned in the same paragraph as Politico.

EDIT: Man, my English sucks today.  Somebody take me back to the fourth grade right now  seriously.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »

Tm is the least bad but he had plenty of ridiculous moments.

And a hack for Rick, I am not. I'm an enthusiastic supporter and was proven to be right about my candidate being a factor.
Indeed, and some waitresses like to be called "table technicians".

And some twelve year olds that post on Internet political forums like to consider themselves experts...
37 is the new 12
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »

Winfield. Because he's serious.

Also, Phil, you'd do a lot better for the party you claim to be a part of if you stopped jizzing all over the man whose political career is as much a skeleton as the ones in his closet. Not sure if you've heard the news, but Santorum's campaign is kind of over.

LOL what does this stupidity even mean? The party I "claim to be a part of?" Is it really being doubted that I'm a Republican?

And now I'm not supposed to like or defend Santorum because his campaign is over? Uh. Ok. I guess that's only mildly less ridiculous than your comment about me possibly being a Republican.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2012, 07:58:32 PM »

EDIT: Man, my English sucks today.  Somebody take me back to the fourth grade right now  seriously.

You live in Oklahoma, so just go back to high school and you'll get a fourth grade education Wink
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2012, 08:09:05 PM »

You live in Oklahoma, so just go back to high school and you'll get a fourth grade education Wink

In Oklahoma high school? Are you sure this is good idea?
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »

In Oklahoma high school? Are you sure this is good idea?

Oklahoma colleges = European preschools.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2012, 09:54:53 PM »

Good idea.  At least the girls will be hotter (or I'll fell less like a creep for hitting on them) than at Southeast Elementary.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2012, 01:04:44 AM »

Good idea.  At least the girls will be hotter (or I'll fell less like a creep for hitting on them) than at Southeast Elementary.

Yeah dude! F**k grammar, but it's worth to attend HS again because of girls!
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2012, 07:16:42 AM »

Isn't it sad when someone not even English is bagging your grammar out? Tongue
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2012, 08:00:59 AM »

"The best thing about high school girls is that as I get older, they stay the same age."
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies