Anyone else have political dreams? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:44:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Anyone else have political dreams? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone else have political dreams?  (Read 3068 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 01, 2012, 03:00:29 PM »

For the last two consercutive nights, I've had dreams about meeting politicians.

In my dream Tuesday night, I was up at the NC Governor's mansion, even though I've never actually seen it in real life. I think it was for some sort of a party or formal. In any case, Bev Perdue was the there and I remember introducing myself. She was wearing a red outfit, like the one she wore on election night 2008. This next part is a bit weird; she then took me to her office. It seemed liked we talked for a half-hour or so. I think we discussed politics, because I specifically remember trashing Bobby Jindal and Pat McCrory at some point in the conversation. I thought the entire dream was pretty weird. Then after we finished talking, she saw me out.

My dream last night seemed to have more of a basis in reality. I was out on the streets of New Orleans with a few of my friends and we saw Mitch Landrieu. He came up and talked to us for a while. In real life, I have recently actually seen him in person; he was riding on one of the Mardi Gras floats in the Krewe of Orpheus. Also, I have actually met his sister Mary.

Overall, I thought these were pretty bizarre in that they occurred consecutively. Has anyone else had political dreams like this?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies