Shocking Obama tapes
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:04:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Shocking Obama tapes
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Shocking Obama tapes  (Read 6745 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 06:20:57 PM »

It's only a matter of time before these nutcases will accuse Obama of having killed Breibart.

They already have.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 06:23:07 PM »

Absolutely serious - My first thought the moment the news broke of his death was that Breitbart was assassinated because of the threat to release the Obama college days videos at CPAC.  Unlike other conservative warriors, Breitbart was our best and most effective.  He broke ACORN and won us a special house election in a D+5 district in NYC with the Weiner scandal.  I hope the videos do as intended.
Absolutely serious - My first thought the moment the news broke of his death was that Breitbart was assassinated because of the threat to release the Obama college days videos at CPAC.  Unlike other conservative warriors, Breitbart was our best and most effective.  He broke ACORN and won us a special house election in a D+5 district in NYC with the Weiner scandal.  I hope the videos do as intended.

Amazing post, would read again.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 06:25:03 PM »

Absolutely serious - My first thought the moment the news broke of his death was that Breitbart was assassinated because of the threat to release the Obama college days videos at CPAC.

We await your proof.
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 06:25:08 PM »

Except, according to the Phoenix PD, we didn't see him release his cert and we don't know that hes a natural born citizen. 

Do you believe in the latent power of pyramids?
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 06:25:24 PM »

Ah yes, sad.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2012, 06:26:45 PM »

These Obama tapes will amount to nothing I am convinced.

However, I have discovered a Santorum tape from his university days proving he carried on a two year homosexual affair with his economics professor.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »

However, I have discovered a Santorum tape from his university days proving he carried on a two year homosexual affair with his economics professor.

I find this more believable.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 06:29:41 PM »

Santorum taking a class in economics? That's a funny joke! Haha
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »

Breitbart was a huskier guy. He probably died of a heart attack as a result of his lifestyle like Tim Russert, for example. Nothing nefarious at play here certainly. I mean, this isn't the Soviet Union.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 06:32:38 PM »

Breitbart was a huskier guy. He probably died of a heart attack as a result of his lifestyle. Nothing nefarious at play here certainly. I mean, this isn't the Soviet Union.
Stress may have been a big cause as well.
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2012, 06:33:41 PM »

If the videos exist, they will probably only 'shock' the Obama-haters. The other voters won't really care anyway. Because a real significant statement on video by Barack Obama would have come out years ago. The videos are 20 years old, since then he has been editor of Harvard Law review, a professor, a U.S. Senator and now President. And only now those videos show up?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 06:34:04 PM »

Breitbart was a huskier guy. He probably died of a heart attack as a result of his lifestyle. Nothing nefarious at play here certainly. I mean, this isn't the Soviet Union.
Stress may have been a big cause as well.

Absolutely. I mean, he had a pretty big operation going. Unlike Limbaugh, I think Breitbart actually took himself completely seriously.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 06:34:47 PM »

If the videos exist, they will probably only 'shock' the Obama-haters. The other voters won't really care anyway. Because a real significant statement on video by Barack Obama would have come out years ago. The videos are 20 years old, since then he has been editor of Harvard Law review, a professor, a U.S. Senator and now President. And only now those videos show up?

It's not that unbelievable. I've stumbled upon old VHS tapes that I thought had gone extinct years ago. We never had something like this happen before because VHS tapes only became extremely common in the late 1980s, about twenty or so years ago. It's probably bound to happen eventually.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2012, 06:36:53 PM »

Breitbart was a huskier guy. He probably died of a heart attack as a result of his lifestyle like Tim Russert, for example. Nothing nefarious at play here certainly. I mean, this isn't the Soviet Union.

For once, I agree with you.

Only in this country can fat ass drunk with anger issues collapse and die......and people first assumptions was it was a conspiracy.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2012, 06:39:53 PM »

Santorum taking a class in economics? That's a funny joke! Haha

Obviously though he failed this course.  Cheesy
Earthling
Netherlands

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2012, 06:42:31 PM »

It's not that unbelievable. I've stumbled upon old VHS tapes that I thought had gone extinct years ago. We never had something like this happen before because VHS tapes only became extremely common in the late 1980s, about twenty or so years ago. It's probably bound to happen eventually.

They can exist, I have already said that, but I don't think they will amount to much. Obama might have said some things that will enrage conservatives but most Americans won't care. The fact that Breibart found them shocking doesn't say much.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2012, 06:44:33 PM »

LOLZ at the entire thread and especially at anything Breitbart produces.
nhmagic
azmagic
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.62, S: 4.61

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2012, 06:52:23 PM »

They can exist, I have already said that, but I don't think they will amount to much. Obama might have said some things that will enrage conservatives but most Americans won't care. The fact that Breibart found them shocking doesn't say much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr3UpBmU4f8

I think people will care when these videos come out.  Americans want their gas and energy prices to go down.  They want jobs and freedom.  They don't want the plots and schemes of a Marxist.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2012, 07:02:16 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr3UpBmU4f8

I think people will care when these videos come out.  Americans want their gas and energy prices to go down.  They want jobs and freedom.  They don't want the plots and schemes of a Marxist.

Which exactly why they won't care.

These Obama conspiracies are so 2008.......
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2012, 12:30:48 AM »

Claiming that Breitbart's death was an assassination is completely over-the-top. I mean, Nixon wasn't killing people to cover-up the cover-up of Watergate...

Quite the Comedian, aren't you?

Who watches the Watchmen?
Tidewater_Wave
United States

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2012, 02:22:07 AM »

No idea what Democrats are blasting Republicans for making up conspiracies about Brietbart. They'd do the same thing if things were the other way around. I've never heard such ignorance or disgusting rhetoric. Nixon never killed anyone either.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2012, 04:51:45 AM »

OK, this one descended into name calling quickly.  Just deleted several messages that were basically just name calling, and now locking the thread.  But if these tapes do actually appear, then I'll be happy to reopen it....or just start a new thread.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies