Someone remind me... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:31:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Someone remind me... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Someone remind me...  (Read 3905 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 02, 2012, 07:14:50 PM »

Are the two gentlemen claiming that they endorsed Toomey in 2004? I mean that would be a bit odd for folks who don't live in the state, to make a primary endorsement.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 08:17:02 PM »

Romney attacking Santorum for this seems pretty moronic. Really, Mitt, you're attacking someone's credentials as a "true" conservative? L-O-L.

EDIT: I mean, Jesus, Romney himself held positions far more liberal than Arlen Specter's in 2004. This is not a winning argument for Romney.

The CW is that the Specter hit in the debate wounded Rick. I don't agree that Mittens was ever more liberal than Arlen on anything, ever by the way, but I digress. 
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 10:18:58 AM »

Are the two gentlemen claiming that they endorsed Toomey in 2004? I mean that would be a bit odd for folks who don't live in the state, to make a primary endorsement.

Romney has gotten involved in other races before he was a Presidential candidate. For example, he donated quite a bit to the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania in 2006...

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 04:42:02 PM »

Romney has gotten involved in other races before he was a Presidential candidate. For example, he donated quite a bit to the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania in 2006...

Romney hasn't been involved in primary fights in other states?

I tend to doubt it. Has he Phil? You tell us. Thanks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies