Moslems (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:46:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Moslems (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Moslems  (Read 3204 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: March 03, 2012, 10:45:12 PM »

I agree we all have our crazies... my point is Moslems have more then their fair share

Christians had their fair share in the past. Look at all the Religion Wars in Europe.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 11:40:20 PM »

Do you not know how to spell properly or something? Everybody with half a brain knows it's spelled "Muslim" and not "Moslem" or whatevsky.
It is another way of spelling the word sh**thead
How about responding to my point rather then trying to be a smartass

Please do not agress Hashemite. He is just very intolerent of people who has questions which seems obvious to him.

I give you traces in my post.

To be simple, religious moderation comes with civilisation, modernity and education.
Some of the countries are still feodal states, with absolute monarchy, which takes their support from clergy.

Intolerence is eriged as a system. See St. Barthelemy massacre in France. The system used protestant intolerance to reach his ends.

Christian world went through that in the 1700's and the 1800's.
Arabic world is going through that now, I think, but it will be long and painful.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 12:58:41 AM »

Do you not know how to spell properly or something? Everybody with half a brain knows it's spelled "Muslim" and not "Moslem" or whatevsky.
It is another way of spelling the word sh**thead
How about responding to my point rather then trying to be a smartass

I might take you seriously if you could spell a basic word correctly. In my book, people who can't spell the word of what it is they're ranting about lose all their credibility, and I can hardly take them seriously. Sorry to say that this is such a situation.

Please do not agress Hashemite. He is just very intolerent of people who has questions which seems obvious to him.

I'm sorry, but I don't see what you mean here. I'm pretty intolerant of idiots or trolls (or people who can't spell basic words in their language correctly), yes, but I don't understand what you meant.

Sorry to disagree with you, but he is right than Moslems is used, too, even by some organisation, like the Lebanese Moslems Association, which represent Lebanese Muslims in Australia, which use both interchangely.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies