Do you pray before a meal? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:37:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Do you pray before a meal? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Praying before a meal?
Yes, at every meal

Yes, at many meals, but not every

Yes, but rarely.

No, I don't pray at all before meals

No, I'm an atheist.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 75

Author Topic: Do you pray before a meal?  (Read 7075 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: March 08, 2012, 02:45:33 AM »

We definitely have a disproportional balance of Christians to atheists on this forum if 10 here are atheists and only half that many are Christians.

The nature of this forum tends to attract young and/or intelligent people.  Ergo, it's disproportionately more atheist/agnostic than society at large.

I noticed the young part lol. There's nothing wrong with that as long as arguments actually come from the self and not mass media or party elites.

I'd not exactly say the mass-media and party elites are propagating some kind of atheist agenda...

Also, n=19
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 05:00:22 AM »

We definitely have a disproportional balance of Christians to atheists on this forum if 10 here are atheists and only half that many are Christians.

The nature of this forum tends to attract young and/or intelligent people.  Ergo, it's disproportionately more atheist/agnostic than society at large.

I noticed the young part lol. There's nothing wrong with that as long as arguments actually come from the self and not mass media or party elites.

I'd not exactly say the mass-media and party elites are propagating some kind of atheist agenda...

Also, n=19

n= naive

I know I'm late to the game on this, but what does that even mean?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies