Financial Regulation Bill:
1. Allow housing lenders and mortgage companies to raise standards for loan qualifications.
2. Stricter laws regarding housing loan qualifications and consolidation.
3. Less federal minimum wage laws because they can take care of themselves through demand.
4. Constitutional Amendment guaranteeing the right to work in all 50 states.
5. Repetitive stress laws are an excuse for laziness; do not bring them back.
6. Form a homeowners’ bill of rights regarding property rights.
7. Limit federal regulation of banks to extreme circumstances.
8. Lower overdraft fees for offenders who are not repetitive.
Tax Reform Bill:
1. Nail a going out of business sign on the door of the IRS.
2. Replace federal income tax with the VAT.
3. Eliminate corporate taxes to no higher than 5% to bring back jobs.
4. Encourage individuals to start their own businesses by eliminating corporate taxes.
5. Keep tax subsidy for companies that work overseas in support of free enterprise.
6. Remove charitable deductions on taxes because it only benefits the rich.
7. Eliminate cell phone taxes and replace it with a cell phone user’s bill of rights.
8. No Internet taxes.
9. Property taxes pay for local schools but should be as minimal as possible.
10. Eliminate taxes on death, marriage, property, beer, cigarettes, and tobacco.
11. Eliminate farm taxes so that the money can be used in the private sector and cut food costs.
12. Eliminate federal taxes on crops in order to allow for spending cuts on food stamps.
Free Trade Expansion:
1. Expand free trade into third world.
2. Make free trade with China permanent in order to become better allies.
3. No tariffs on goods coming into the U.S. by means of water.
4. No tariffs on goods coming into the U.S. by means of roads.
5. Free trade is good for foreign policy.
6. Tariffs only lead to higher prices.
I believe in the free market and can't wait to be attacked for these views.