AL-Capital Survey Research Center: Final tracking poll shows Romney+1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:03:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  AL-Capital Survey Research Center: Final tracking poll shows Romney+1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AL-Capital Survey Research Center: Final tracking poll shows Romney+1  (Read 4951 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: March 07, 2012, 10:48:29 PM »
« edited: March 07, 2012, 10:51:34 PM by Adam Griffin »

That poll seems to be by the Alabama Education Association, which I don't think has the best polling skills out there.

Doubt this immensely...I think Romney would be lucky to break 25%...

...folks, let's remember this is friggin ALABAMA...He may do well in the rich suburban counties of Birmingham but he's toast everywhere else...

...same in Mississippi and the rich Jackson suburbs...

Amen. And he might not even take Jefferson County, which would be the only one in the core that I could imagine going for Romney if at all. Take a look at last night next door:

Romney got 25.9% of the vote. He didn't even win in some pretty progressive areas, but Newt is a homie and Santorum spent little to no money here and in exchange, missed the magic 20% by 0.4 points.

If Santorum drops $300,000 in AL, he could split enough off of Newt to possibly let Romney win, but Romney would have to independently raise his total to at least 30%, which I don't think is possible.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies