The biggest Freedom Fighter of this election season!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:09:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The biggest Freedom Fighter of this election season!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The biggest Freedom Fighter of this election season!!!  (Read 593 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 08, 2012, 07:04:43 PM »

http://mtcowgirl.com/2012/03/07/livingstone-says-he-was-on-yacht-with-hookers/

If having tried to solicit Qadaffi as a business partner is not enough to disqualify someone from being governor of Montana, here is something that might: Republican candidate Neil Livingstone, in his own bio which can be found at this link, brags about having once been a guest “on a yacht full of hookers in Monte Carlo.”

Exactly why or when Mr. Livingstone chose to publish this utterly bizarre marketing document, listing his supposed exploits around the world like something out of a spy novel, is not clear. My guess is that the bio was something he drew up for purposes of promoting himself in his professional career as a terrorism expert, in the days when he used to appear as a guest on CNN and MSNBC to discuss international security. But for some reason, the Livingstone campaign thought that this extensive resume should be posted on his campaign website, and thankfully I was tipped off about it by an astute patron of this blog.

And the part about the hookers on the yacht is only the tip of the iceberg. In the same document, Livingstone says he was once “paid in stacks of hundred dollar bills”; that he’s been “stalked by Nazis,” and that he’s “ridden a racing camel in the desert.”  He does his best to sound like James Bond (“I once soaked my aching bones in a tub at a hotel in the Balkans with a gun in the soap dish,” he says), not a credible comparison when you’ve seen what Livingstone looks like and sounds like.

And if partying on a boat full of hookers doesn’t establish his GOP bona fides, know that Livingstone was also “subpoenaed for involvement in Iran Contra,” that he’s “attended business meetings in dark alleys,” and that he’s “met with terrorists in their jail cells and over drinks.”

I encourage everyone to read the bio. It is great fun. (Screenshots here and here.)
And in the unlikely event that GOP voters aren’t attracted to his candidacy for all of the amazing exploits recounted above, there’s always this: Livingstone once”

“attended a business meeting with a six-and-half foot tall pink-eyed albino dressed in white from head-to-foot in a Miami-area motel with the peculiar distinction of having more ‘floaters’ in its pool than any other hospitality establishment in the U.S.”

I don’t see how anyone beats this guy. But I do hope that when Livingstone wins the nomination, the Albino comes to Montana to campaign for him.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 08:43:33 PM »

Does he support legalization of the hookers?
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 12:34:53 AM »

No one does. Seriously, I'm honestly willing to bet there is not a national-level politician in America who supports it.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 12:06:20 PM »

No one does. Seriously, I'm honestly willing to bet there is not a national-level politician in America who supports it.

Uh, plenty in your state obviously do.

Also, if you count him Jesse Ventura, and Ron Paul.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 03:32:03 PM »

Uh yeah, as I pointed out a while ago, even John Ensign and Sharron Angle are pro-prostitution legalization (or at least keeping it legal in NV).
Svensson
NVTownsend

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 04:15:08 PM »

Ventura isn't even a politician any more, let alone one on the national level, and as if anyone in Congress will ever hear Paul out on it. As to those in my state, again, they're not national- or federal-level politicians. Ensign was, but as you might be aware, he's kind of not in office any more.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »

Is this guy a joke candidate?
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 11:11:26 PM »

Ventura isn't even a politician any more, let alone one on the national level, and as if anyone in Congress will ever hear Paul out on it. As to those in my state, again, they're not national- or federal-level politicians. Ensign was, but as you might be aware, he's kind of not in office any more.

So? People across the country still know who Ensign was (although it was because of the sex scandal, and his corruption.)

I still count him as a natl figure.
Redalgo
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 12:37:21 AM »

I certainly hope so. His lieutenant governor pick of Zinke makes me incredibly uncomfortable. The contest will almost certainly come down to Steve Bullock (D) and Rick Hill (R) though.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies