Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2014, 05:28:13 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Derek ALERT! Derek ALERT! Derek ALERT! Derek ALERT! Derek ALERT!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Derek ALERT! Derek ALERT! Derek ALERT! Derek ALERT! Derek ALERT!  (Read 6095 times)
IDS Judicial Overlord John Dibble
John Dibble
YaBB God
Japan

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2012, 12:07:33 pm »
Ignore

I don't think we can see IPs from logins, only posts.

That being said, his ISP is different than the last posts from Derek.

It was only a thought - two years has the possibility for changing ISPs. Especially if he moved to a different part of town.

Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2012, 12:10:36 pm »
Ignore

OK, so you refuse to give any detailed evidence, yet you want us to ban him on the basis of believing your "investigation".  Without some details, my ban vote is a "no".  If you really want him gone, help me out and PM me some real evidence.

no, thank you, I rather you make a fool out of yourself in full view of the forum public...

How many short (5’8”), white, male, Christian, 27 year old, conservative, heterosexual, chip-on-the-shoulder, resume-inflating, alien believing experts in pyramid architecture, grad-school flunky posters from the Pittsburgh PA area, with a BS in religion, spouting viewpoints that don’t correspond to 99.9% of the population, who are fans of the Pittsburg Steelers, who claim to be publish worthy scholars, with Plato as their number one philosophical hero…do we have on this small forum, exactly?

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Y_GLT4_9I

I looked over Jordan, and what did I see?
Coming for to carry me home,
A band of angels coming after me,
Coming for to carry me home.

Swing low, sweet chariot,
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2012, 12:17:40 pm »
Ignore

I don't think we can see IPs from logins, only posts.

That being said, his ISP is different than the last posts from Derek.

It was only a thought - two years has the possibility for changing ISPs. Especially if he moved to a different part of town.

Right, but that also really ties are hands to relying on either a confession or strong style/posting similarities... and that's why I wanted details.  Simply saying, "They're similar" isn't enough for a ban.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2012, 12:20:45 pm »
Ignore

OK, so you refuse to give any detailed evidence, yet you want us to ban him on the basis of believing your "investigation".  Without some details, my ban vote is a "no".  If you really want him gone, help me out and PM me some real evidence.

no, thank you, I rather you make a fool out of yourself in full view of the forum public...

How many short (5’8”), white, male, Christian, 27 year old, conservative, heterosexual, chip-on-the-shoulder, resume-inflating, alien believing experts in pyramid architecture, grad-school flunky posters from the Pittsburgh PA area, with a BS in religion, spouting viewpoints that don’t correspond to 99.9% of the population, who are fans of the Pittsburg Steelers, who claim to be publish worthy scholars, with Plato as their number one philosophical hero…do we have on this small forum, exactly?

Up until now, you never said Derek was short; you never said both flunked grad-school; you never said both were publish-worthy scholars.  The rest aren't that strange.

I was simply asking for more details on the similarities.
Joe Republic
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2012, 12:24:45 pm »
Ignore

I'm not as emotionally involved in this drama, but I will throw in that Derek's Facebook profile lists his hometown as the same (very small) town in western PA that T_W has been posting from.

Real America demands to know.
Tidewater_Wave
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2012, 08:14:49 pm »
Ignore

and while you're at it, execute poster harry_johnson, who posted from 11:13pm March 10th to 12:19am March 13th during the first ban of Tidewater (Derek).

and make Inks personally handle the executions to help him grow a bigger pair...then make him rinse away the splattered blood stains as a lesson not to blaspheme the instincts of the jmfcst...and lastly, once the jmfcst is donned with modship, make Inks his patrol partner with the jmfcst riding shotgun in a 1967 Mercury Parklane Coupe and have the theme music to original Hawaii Five-O for a theatrical backdrop - so the jmfcst can show Inks how to kick some serious forum arse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepyGm9Me6w#t=0m22s

All this talk about blood stains, are you obsessed with martyrdom like many other Christians? I guess if someone wants to post here they best not disagree or argue with you? In fact you're even bragging about it. Folks, this is what fundamentalists do! They silence all opposition and assume that God put them in charge. I'm plenty capable of handling my own arguments when I'm allowed on the forum to post.
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.55, S: -7.91

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2012, 08:17:56 pm »
Ignore

We haven't yet come to the conclusion that T_W is Derek? Really?

It's amazing how desperate people get when they want to make unhealthy and unnatural things natural just to make the slim minority of those with socially, unethical, and unnatural logic feel a little better about their flaws.
Tidewater_Wave
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2012, 08:45:14 pm »
Ignore

Did you switch from the Libertarian Party to the Green Party over night?
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2012, 08:49:28 pm »
Ignore

All this talk about blood stains, are you obsessed with martyrdom like many other Christians?

yo, clueless, I was referring to your blood, not mine.

---

I'm plenty capable of handling my own arguments when I'm allowed on the forum to post.

when?  you mean two years ago?

Do not fight with one another over my banning.  I've enjoyed the time I have spent with all of you, but the time really has come for me to leave.  It is what I want.

jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2012, 08:56:46 pm »
Ignore

some of the Mods are playing dumb to delay processing my bounty invoice...just like they're delaying processing of my promotion to Mod.

But, I have proven, yet again, that I am the better Mod, even without the services of an IP check...and just think what I will be capable of when I am Mod and I deputize my bloodhounds

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2012, 09:03:12 pm »
Ignore

Dude... don't speak on things you don't have knowledge about.  There aren't any mods playing dumb.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2012, 09:07:32 pm »
Ignore

Dude... don't speak on things you don't have knowledge about.  There aren't any mods playing dumb.

not playing?!  well, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.  I didn't what to smear a (future) fellow Mod unnecessarily, partner.

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2012, 09:10:15 pm »
Ignore

I've addressed the issue on the Moderators' Corner (and did so several hours ago).  You don't know what goes on there, so don't make claims about my position on this matter when you don't have facts.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2012, 09:18:24 pm »
Ignore

I've addressed the issue on the Moderators' Corner (and did so several hours ago).  You don't know what goes on there, so don't make claims about my position on this matter when you don't have facts.

hey, partner, you don't need to explain anything to me...just keep a steady foot on the excellerator of this Mercury Coupe, will you?  my dogs are in the back seat and they tend to get carsick easily.

Tidewater_Wave
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2012, 09:29:00 pm »
Ignore

All this talk about blood stains, are you obsessed with martyrdom like many other Christians?

yo, clueless, I was referring to your blood, not mine.

---

I'm plenty capable of handling my own arguments when I'm allowed on the forum to post.

when?  you mean two years ago?

Yes I know, my blood. I'm the martyr and you're the one put in charge by God. Right! I get it, anyone who disagrees with you, you turn into Derek. You are a reflection of the early "Orthodox" Church turning everyone into Satan that went against them. For example, the chief priests, Sadduccees, the Pharisees, Judas!
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2012, 05:58:40 am »
Ignore

Sock or not, I have him on ignore.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.52, S: -8.00

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2012, 06:16:29 am »
Ignore

looks like jmf's self-promotion campaign to promote his me-for-Mod cause has blown up in his face.  it's cool jmf, it's God's will for you to be on this side of the barricade
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.55, S: -7.91

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2012, 07:34:31 am »
Ignore

Did you switch from the Libertarian Party to the Green Party over night?

No, partially because I'm not registered to vote with any party because i'm 15, but also because I like using little-used avatars. G-TN.

It's amazing how desperate people get when they want to make unhealthy and unnatural things natural just to make the slim minority of those with socially, unethical, and unnatural logic feel a little better about their flaws.
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2012, 09:40:38 am »
Ignore

Inks, jmfcst cannot provide you "solid" evidences for a very simple reason. He doesn't have tools you and other moderators have.

On the other hand, whatever were his intentions, there are stricking similarities.
Robb the Survivor
Antonio V
YaBB God
France

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2012, 11:07:57 am »
Ignore

Whether a sock or not, he's a worthless hack anyways.

Robb of the House Stark, First of his Name, Lord of Winterfell and King in the North

Quote from: IRC
22:15   ComradeSibboleth   this is all extremely terrible and in all respects absolutely fycking dire.

"A reformist is someone who realizes that, when you bang your head on a wall, it's the head that breaks rather than the wall."

Peppino, from the movie Baaria
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2012, 02:16:19 pm »
Ignore

Inks, jmfcst cannot provide you "solid" evidences for a very simple reason. He doesn't have tools you and other moderators have.

On the other hand, whatever were his intentions, there are stricking similarities.

But "solid" evidence, I merely meant I wanted specifics of those similarities other than he's short, likes Plalto, South Park, and Reagan.  I wanted multiple posts that showed similarities.
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2012, 02:18:54 pm »
Ignore

Replace Inks with jmfcst?

Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC   02:17:22 pm   Viewing Citizen Mitt's profile.

Been nice knowing you, Gio...

But "solid" evidence, I merely meant I wanted specifics of those similarities other than he's short, likes Plalto, South Park, and Reagan.  I wanted multiple posts that showed similarities.

Ah, sorry for misunderstanding then.
Nym90
nym90
Modadmin
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2012, 02:40:53 pm »
Ignore

This user has been confirmed as Derek and rebanned.
jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2012, 02:55:16 pm »
Ignore

But "solid" evidence, I merely meant I wanted specifics of those similarities other than he's short, likes Plalto, South Park, and Reagan.  I wanted multiple posts that showed similarities.

taken individually, some of the attributes are not that uncommon, but when taken as a collective group, they do tend to narrow the possibilities down...to say the least.

and your latest salvo of 8 death points over the head of yours truly in the last few minutes (5 for trolling for posting a pic of the supposedly non-existent Derek and well as Derek’s supposedly non-existent girlfriend, and 3 for trolling for correctly answering BushOK’s privacy question regarding the TOS) has been appropriately noted, and will not get you free donuts every morning…partner.

I’m beginning to get the feeling you seem a little intimidated by the investigative dexterity, judicial expertise, and driving agility of your new prospective partner, the jmfcst...In fact, one might even get the impression you are attempting to sandbag his ascendency to modship by spitefully soiling his record with frivolous infractions.  I can only defend you against such allegations for so long, if Internal Affairs gets involved, you’re going to be on your own.

jmfcst
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2012, 03:49:37 pm »
Ignore

This user has been confirmed as Derek and rebanned.

Yeah, well, that sure was one hell of a statement you gave, Chief.  The best part was the implied correlation between the shortness of one’s press conference and the tightness of one’s own arse.

And you know something else?  The forum is crazy if we think we’ve heard the last of this guy.  He's gonna kill brain cells again.

How do I know?...Because...he likes it.

Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout