It's really funny that people think Christie is an electable national candidate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:21:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  It's really funny that people think Christie is an electable national candidate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: It's really funny that people think Christie is an electable national candidate  (Read 3742 times)
Reginald
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2012, 05:55:42 PM »

Assuming the 2012 Republican candidate loses in the general election (seems likely at this point), I expect the 2016 Republican primary to be equally enjoyable.

Yeah, for entertainment's sake, I hope that Christie will be as outspoken toward his fellow candidates as he is toward everyone else. Seriously, since the rest of the likely Republican field in 2016 looks so terribly bland, as far as personality goes, I'd hope at least Christie will be fun to watch.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »

I thought honesty was a quality people liked in politicians. Guess not.

People would generally prefer that others not be honest about their godawful personalities.

Calling an "idiot" an idiot is the honesty.

And why was the other guy an idiot? Because he dared to disagree with America's Governor?

Because if you want a person to answer your question, it's probably best not to talk over him while he's giving an answer.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2012, 06:12:43 PM »

People would generally prefer that others not be honest about their godawful personalities.

It's Christie's own personality that he's too, shall we say, honest-by-deed about.
Purch
Rookie

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 09:46:21 AM »
« Edited: March 18, 2012, 09:58:31 AM by Purch »

And why was the other guy an idiot? Because he dared to disagree with America's Governor?

Because if you want a person to answer your question, it's probably best not to talk over him while he's giving an answer.

Exactly.

It's not that he disagreed it's that the Gov respectfully have him a chance to state his position and when it was his turn to respond the seal was acting very childlike. And the funny part about it is that he's a second year law student who probably thinks that kind of behavior would be acceptable in a court room.

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/03/your_comments_full_footage_of.html

^Full video

Now you tell me if he was " Just disagreeing with the Governor" In a respectful way.

(Add the http and the www to the link) Couldn't post the link cause I don't have 20 post.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies