ColinW Pittsburgh Speech
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:03:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ColinW Pittsburgh Speech
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ColinW Pittsburgh Speech  (Read 409 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 10, 2005, 04:06:39 PM »

Hello Pittsburgh. I am here in this wonderful city to talk to you about the upcoming Senate race.

It seems as though Defarge has decided not to run for re-election which is an honourable choice. He was able to see that he could not be active enough to hold such a position.

We now have another Democrat who is vying for this position. A man who just re-registered as an Atlasia voter less than three days ago. A man who has not been active, a candidate who has not voted in a Presidential election since the Nyman administration.

I feel that I cannot let District One be short changed. We the people of District One cannot stand for an inactive Senator. We need a man who will be active in the Senate and be a positive influence on the Atlasian Senate.

I think that I am that man. While I may not have had any elected office I am a man who knows Atlasia back to front. I am a man who has, since my registration as a voter, worked to become an active and prominent Atlasian.

If I can build up a newspaper from a two-bit election result page into Atlasia's largest newspaper I think I have the qualification to be a man who will be an active representative of the people of District One.

Who are the options as of now? A man with a red avatar who only a few days ago "rediscovered" Atlasia or myself who has been an active Atlasia citizen for over three months. One who has always kept in tune to the current events of Atlasia.

In February, vote for the man who has been active, vote for the man who is committed to small government, vote for the man who is committed to making Atlasia a better place. Vote Colin Wixted for Senate.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies