How come gay rights have been supported from more women then men? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:15:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  How come gay rights have been supported from more women then men? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How come gay rights have been supported from more women then men?  (Read 1396 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 12, 2012, 01:20:41 AM »

Because women view marriage as a safety net and the be all and end all of the purpose of their life. 

Good job starting your comment by putting your most terrible, mysogenistic thought first. And then top notch following it up with the idea that most guys think "marriage is a prison."

You're a real catch. If this is what you think marriage is, then damn right it's time for someone to redefine it!

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You literally have no idea how the government and tax structure works, do you? Real government benefits don't kick in until you start getting kids involved. An unemployed non-mother gets very little in terms of governmental benefits as compared to an unemployed mother, gay or otherwise.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

This is me. Just throwing up my hands in futility: \o/

This is me walking away from you, dismayed:  -_-

This is me, praying that you are indeed a dying breed, and that one day all people will have equal rights despite your bigoted nonsense:   O>
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies