Summarize the preceding poster in two sentences or fewer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:42:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Summarize the preceding poster in two sentences or fewer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Summarize the preceding poster in two sentences or fewer  (Read 24247 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« on: October 02, 2012, 06:57:26 PM »

Old-school Northern Republican that people supposedly have mistaken for black for reasons I do not understand at all. Reminds me a lot of Everett Dirksen or Gerald Ford.

I get the impression that he postures himself as more to the right than he really is.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 09:10:05 PM »

Old-school Northern Republican that people supposedly have mistaken for black for reasons I do not understand at all. Reminds me a lot of Everett Dirksen or Gerald Ford.

I get the impression that he postures himself as more to the right than he really is.
My fundamental political views are conservative, but I am also pragmatic and believe in compromise where necessary, just as long as our values aren't sacrificed in the process. 

My quote was actually directed at him and not you, Oldies. Sorry for the confusion.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 01:51:09 AM »

My fundamental political views are conservative, but I am also pragmatic and believe in compromise where necessary, just as long as our values aren't sacrificed in the process. 

My quote was actually directed at him and not you, Oldies. Sorry for the confusion.

I actually thought it was directed toward Oldies as well. That is certainly not...a impression I have heard others voice before. If anything, I have heard mostly the opposite. I am curious as to how you came to that impression.

I don't know you all that well and that was just the impression I judged from a couple of your postings. I think sometimes you might want to seem a bit further right than you are.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 05:31:29 PM »

Seems like a nice enough person, but likes My Little Pony. Plays really well as Scandinavia in the Great Powers game.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 11:46:10 AM »

Always good to have another UK leftist around.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies