Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 15, 2014, 04:30:19 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2012 Elections (Moderators: Mr. Morden, Bacon King, Sheriff Buford TX Justice)
| | |-+  March 13 Results
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: March 13 Results  (Read 10993 times)
Volrath50
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 3.23, S: -4.87

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2012, 05:09:41 pm »
Ignore

CNN's putting a bunch of information from the Alabama exit poll. I think it looks good for Santorum. Santorum is winning voters with a college degree, only 1 point behind romney in urban voters, and winning rural voters.

When I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me.
Grad Students are the Worst
Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2012, 05:11:21 pm »
Ignore

CNN's putting a bunch of information from the Alabama exit poll. I think it looks good for Santorum. Santorum is winning voters with a college degree, only 1 point behind romney in urban voters, and winning rural voters.

That can't possibly match a Romney win unless there's some serious juju going on here.  You're totally sure that's what they said is happening?

n/c
ajb
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2012, 05:12:46 pm »
Ignore

That can't possibly match a Romney win unless there's some serious juju going on here.  You're totally sure that's what they said is happening?
It fits with the data reported earlier about high evangelical and "very conservative" turnout. But lots of people haven't even voted yet, so it's best not to take these announcements too seriously.
IDS Ex-Speaker Ben Kenobi
Ben Kenobi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2012, 05:13:54 pm »
Ignore

Very good news. Conservative, heavy evangelical.

"By not voting, you would let someone win who wants to destroy the regions, raise taxes, remove guns from the street, nationalize transit, expand abortion coverage, a gut the military." - Hagrid
Volrath50
Canada

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2012, 05:14:25 pm »
Ignore

I'm watching CNN at the moment, that's what their data says.

Looking very good, especially if you consider that data was taken at 5pm EST, with 3 hours of voting to go. Santorum's supporters have seemed to wait until the last minute in most exit polls.

When I sharpen my flashing sword and my hand grasps it in judgment, I will take vengeance on my adversaries and repay those who hate me.
Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2012, 05:15:42 pm »
Ignore

I'm watching CNN at the moment, that's what their data says.

Looking very good, especially if you consider that data was taken at 5pm EST, with 3 hours of voting to go. Santorum's supporters have seemed to wait until the last minute in most exit polls.

Yep, sounds like there's some good money to make on Intrade right now.  Good catch.

n/c
Volrath50
Canada

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2012, 05:18:43 pm »
Ignore

They just showed "men" in AL

34 Gingrich
30 Santorum
29 Romney

Gingrich also won men in Okalahoma. I guess it's bad for him that women are allowed to vote.

Ben Kenobi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2012, 05:20:36 pm »
Ignore

Santo at 30 with men? That's great news.

"By not voting, you would let someone win who wants to destroy the regions, raise taxes, remove guns from the street, nationalize transit, expand abortion coverage, a gut the military." - Hagrid
Bacon King
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2012, 05:21:02 pm »

TILT the Alabama primary ballot is complicated as [Inks]

http://www.sos.state.al.us/downloads/election/2012/primary/sampleballots/Autauga-Rep-2012-Sample.pdf

BK without all the crazy drugs just wouldn't be BK.

Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2012, 05:22:11 pm »
Ignore

34 Gingrich
30 Santorum
29 Romney

Gingrich also won men in Okalahoma. I guess it's bad for him that women are allowed to vote.

Those numbers are remarkably similar to Oklahoma's exit poll, although Gingrich is doing a few points better.

Romney may be headed for third here, with the normal caveat that this early stuff is often bullsh**t

n/c
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2012, 05:22:18 pm »
Ignore

Lol. I thought Alabama was supposed to be a conservative state?
only back for the worldcup
Lewis Trondheim
YaBB God
India

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2012, 05:22:46 pm »
Ignore

Why the quotation marks? Because White Southerners have been emasculated since 1865?

"The secret to having a rewarding work-life balance is to have no life. Then it's easy to keep things balanced by doing no work." Wally

"Our party do not have any ideology... Our main aim is to grab power ... Every one is doing so but I say it openly." Keshav Dev Maurya
Bacon King
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2012, 05:24:57 pm »

34 Gingrich
30 Santorum
29 Romney

Just a reminder: Romney usually polls the same among men and women; Santorum does better with women while Gingrich and Paul do better with men.

Ben Kenobi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2012, 05:25:13 pm »
Ignore

where's the chat for tonight? Is it #atlasforums?

Bacon King
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2012, 05:25:51 pm »

where's the chat for tonight? Is it #atlasforums?

No s at the end, but that's the chat, yeah.

Volrath50
Canada

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2012, 05:29:37 pm »
Ignore

College graduates:

38 Santorum
32 Romney
26 Gingrich

That looks _very_ good for Santorum.

Why the quotation marks? Because White Southerners have been emasculated since 1865?

Lol, I have no real idea why I quoted men, I guess because that's what I'd do for a more abstract category, like "very conservative voters".

Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2012, 05:34:44 pm »
Ignore

1. Santorum must be killing with women

2. Terrible numbers for Romney

3. If Mississippi is worse, and these numbers are right, this is going to be a pretty awful night for Romney

4. If these numbers were right, Drudge was making things up I guess

n/c
Volrath50
Canada

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2012, 05:36:15 pm »
Ignore

4. If these numbers were right, Drudge was making things up I guess

And would this come as a surprise?

ℒief
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2012, 05:37:18 pm »
Ignore

Terrific news as I board the plane!

THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR

It seems like Lief's posts sometimes have a sexual tint to them. I've definitely seen references to spanking more than once.
Ben Kenobi
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2012, 05:39:16 pm »
Ignore

Hey, when conservatives like me consider Drudge worthless, that should tell you something :p

Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2012, 05:40:51 pm »
Ignore

Anyone but Santorum....or Gingrich. I don't like Fascism.

ℒief
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2012, 05:47:10 pm »
Ignore

Guys I think I have a row entirely to myself!!!

THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR

It seems like Lief's posts sometimes have a sexual tint to them. I've definitely seen references to spanking more than once.
Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2012, 05:48:02 pm »
Ignore

Guys I think I have a row entirely to myself!!!

You can always join us with $13 AIRPLANE INTERNET

n/c
ℒief
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2012, 05:52:15 pm »
Ignore

Well the plane leaves in 13 minutes so hopefully I get to see exits before I turn my phone off

THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR

HST1948
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.97, S: -5.30

P

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2012, 06:05:32 pm »
Ignore

Hey I don't know if this is the right place for this, and I'm sorry if its not, but did anyone else see that earlier today Alabama Gov. Bob Bentley said he voted for Santorum? I think this is his first gubernatorial endorsement, is it not?

"I believe we can keep the promise of our founders, the idea that if you’re willing to work hard, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from or what you look like or where you love. It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or young or old or rich or poor, able, disabled, gay or straight, you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try.
-Obama
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout