Office of Senator Clarence (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:45:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Clarence (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator Clarence  (Read 4803 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: June 25, 2012, 10:11:27 PM »

Always happy to see constructive and well-thought-out foreign policy/military legislation; makes my job a lot easier, not to mention much more enjoyable Smiley
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 07:03:39 AM »

Also, many of conscience and faith don't trust what's being taught in the public schools.

If you make the Assembly this cycle, couldn't you introduce a bill removing those issues (what are they?) from being taught?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 08:47:41 AM »

Also, many of conscience and faith don't trust what's being taught in the public schools.

If you make the Assembly this cycle, couldn't you introduce a bill removing those issues (what are they?) from being taught?

A tax credit for Mideast residents who homeschool or send their kids to private is something I would like to make a legislative priority. I'm also working on bill strictly dealing with human trafficking.

What are the issues you (and/or 'many of conscience and faith') don't trust? I'm trying to make educational reform a major part of my tenure in the IDS Legislature.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 10:28:15 AM »

We are concerned that all sides in many educational contraversaries are not being fairly debated in the public class room. Teachers being denied tenure because of idealology not merit.

Are you going all "Teach The Controversy"?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »

I'm doing the same thing in the IDS except without the financial assistance. I should probably add that in...
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 08:38:27 PM »

JCL, are you familiar with Project Steve?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 10:20:30 PM »

Uh... they've already got them (it's why when I was SoEA we strengthened ties with our Arab allies.and attempted to do the same with Israel).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies