Obama and Maher (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:09:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama and Maher (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama and Maher  (Read 3790 times)
Bull Moose Base

« on: March 14, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »

Might be effective fundraiser by using the implied Rush Limbaugh-as-victim card but don't see how what Bill Maher and David Letterman did is connected to Obama, even if it were offensive which I don't really see.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 09:29:54 PM »

Maher donated to the Obama campaign (PAC = campaign)... has Rush donated to the Romney or Santorum campaigns? If not- how is he connected?

Romney himself constantly hides behind the "I legally have no control of my Super PAC" line so applying Romney's own standard, Obama has no connection to or control over a PAC supporting him.

Romney bases his case for the presidency on the success of Bain, who is paying Limbaugh to call Fluke a slut and say the provocative things he says.

This is before even comparing comedian to political pundit and the different standards that should apply.

Bull Moose Base

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 08:19:14 PM »

Don't look to Maher for leadership? Could've fooled me. LOL

Well his views on Islam for example are more consistent with those of the GOP than with Democrats.  And his views on religion more broadly, fit neither party, each of which is majority Christian.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies