Romney, 19, demonstrated in favor of Vietnam War draft (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:25:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney, 19, demonstrated in favor of Vietnam War draft (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney, 19, demonstrated in favor of Vietnam War draft  (Read 5356 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 18, 2012, 11:36:25 AM »

He still never joined. I don't like using the "he never served" in order to make Republicans look like hypocrites. Kerry supporters did the same thing to Bush. There is no need to call Romney names just because you disagree with him on the draft. I disagree and I'm not calling him names. It sounds like someone has a case of class envy.

OK, "jax47", quit trolling. You had us believing you really were a hard right conservative, but then you went too far in trying to insist that Obama not enlisting for Vietnam as a grade schooler was actually comperable to romney's failure to enlist as a college student. Nice try there, but no sentient person says something THAT stupid. Nice try, joke sock. Now quit posting as a fake conservative or else.

In other news, all these fake avatars are giving me a headache!.  Of course, some around here may think mine was fake from day one. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies