Protesters rally over Florida teen's death, demand arrest (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:13:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Protesters rally over Florida teen's death, demand arrest (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Protesters rally over Florida teen's death, demand arrest  (Read 18396 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 19, 2012, 07:24:58 PM »

Aye, I've been keeping up with this story on another message board for a week.  Ugly ugly situation.  The "neighborhood watch" guy is certainly an asshat and probably did it, but the prosecution is (probably correctly) balking at calling for his arrest due to lack of evidence against him.  You can't get a conviction (unless the shooter is black of course) in this country on "probably did it" levels of evidence.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 05:34:46 AM »

He doesn't clearly say "f**king coons".  He is clearly a douche and like I said before, he probably murdered this kid for no good reason.  But we need proof of guilt for a conviction in this country, not just a dead kid and an asshat holding a smoking a gun.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 09:44:38 AM »

Let's give the devil his due here fellas.  If this is considered a "defense" of Zimmerman I don't know what the hell would be considered a "prosecution".

Let's not take things out of context now.

There's a misunderstanding here. I was pointing out that Allen West was calling for justice here and *not* defending Zimmerman.

Oh right.

Well then, I interpreted out of context (your post that is).

Whoops.
I read it the same way you did.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 08:16:20 AM »

Of course it is. Shooting to incapacitate is one of the funniest lines told by people who don't have a clue.

This is, in turn, one of the most sickening lines told by bloodthirsty wannabe-badasses, so at least I'm amusing.
He's actually correct.  It's a Hollywood myth, like cars exploding when shot or falling off a cliff.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 02:48:54 AM »

Elderly couple abandon their home after address is posted on Twitter as that of George Zimmerman
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Posting the REAL address would be wrong, posting the WRONG address is much much worse.  Spike Lee should be better than this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies