Is Pennsylvania "in play"..? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:27:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Pennsylvania "in play"..? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Pennsylvania "in play"..?  (Read 13512 times)
CTguy

« on: March 29, 2004, 02:14:07 AM »

The Republicans have no chance of winning PA.  A few republicans on this site from PA have been hyping PA up to make their state sound exotic when in fact it's just a state filled with geriatrics that want their social security and are going to vote for Kerry even if Jesus comes down from the sky and endorses Bush as many Republicans believe he will.  Ahahaha.
CTguy

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 02:01:04 PM »

I think it is in play for now....a little early to say a state like PA is out of play (you can say that for some states like Vermont or Utah)

voter registration is about even between the parties , so we'll see what happens.  Admitedly F. Kerry is favored in PA right now, but there is a ton of time between now and Nov. 2.  It is crazy for anyone to think a state like PA is already decided.

Voter registration doesn't really matter, do you know that democrats have a voter registration advantage in almost every southern state and until a few years ago Republicans had an advantage in most New England states.

Kerry will win PA by nearly a 10 point margin and if the Republicans don't get their act together and end up nominating that right wing freak instead of Specter they will lose their senate seat too.

CTguy

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 02:15:34 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2004, 03:18:03 PM by CTguy »

Voter registration doesn't really matter, do you know that democrats have a voter registration advantage in almost every southern state and until a few years ago Republicans had an advantage in most New England states.

Voter registration does matter because... [realises that arguing with CTguy is a waste of brain cells]

No, you should know being you come from a state that is 2 to 1 democrat and Bush won it in 2000 and will win it again since it's full of rednecks.  Oh wait you wouldn't because you're unintelligent.
CTguy

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 04:43:51 PM »

Anyone from another country should not be posting as if they are from this country.  They corrupt American politics.
CTguy

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 05:02:33 PM »

Anyone from another country should not be posting as if they are from this country.  They corrupt American politics.

How so?

Becuase they are pretending to be American by masquerading around with American states under their names saying they support this or that legislation.  

They don't have to put a state under their name, I didn't have a state under mine for a long while.  They are doing it to corrupt the debate.

This debate is a lost cause.  It's either old redneckass geriatrics who think Jesus should be President or 14 year old foreigners who corrupt the debate.  I'm going to go back to doing important things at my work computer, like download music and ditch these "debate" sites.
CTguy

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2004, 06:31:37 PM »

Nice CT.  You've managed now not only to insult those of us from the South, but now you've insulted those who are on this board from other countries.  Gustaf, Realpolitik, and others have more knowledge of American politics in their little finger than you have in that arrogant little brain of yours.

Oh please, while I agree the foreign liberlas are far more intelligent than trash such as you, they aren't that educated, at least not yet.  
CTguy

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2004, 06:38:34 PM »

because today is my last day.  Like I said I have actual things to do at work.  Some of us actually have to commit to a real job.
CTguy

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2004, 06:45:05 PM »

Nice CT.  You've managed now not only to insult those of us from the South, but now you've insulted those who are on this board from other countries.  Gustaf, Realpolitik, and others have more knowledge of American politics in their little finger than you have in that arrogant little brain of yours.

Oh please, while I agree the foreign liberlas are far more intelligent than trash such as you, they aren't that educated, at least not yet.  

We are obviously more tolerant, less narrow-minded and better at going about intellectual debates.

No you obviously just want to corrupt other countries politics since you are bored with the politics in your own country.  If you can't vote in the United States I think you should shut up about US politics.
CTguy

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2004, 06:50:14 PM »

We are obviously more tolerant, less narrow-minded and better at going about intellectual debates.

No you obviously just want to corrupt other countries politics since you are bored with the politics in your own country.  If you can't vote in the United States I think you should shut up about US politics.

Please tell me how I'm corrupting your politics, I had no idea I was having that kind of influence...do you think everyone who's under 18 should also shut up about US politics?

Because you take American polls online and skew the results.  People under 18 in the US already are mute about politics.
CTguy

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2004, 07:41:02 PM »

The constitution doesn't apply to foreigners.
CTguy

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2004, 07:45:34 PM »

Until you pay taxes to the US Gov. I ain't giving foreigners sh*t.
CTguy

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2004, 08:25:56 PM »

You are giving Connecticut Dems a bad name.

You give Texas a bad name.  Oh wait Texas is already the toilet of this country.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies