How many times have you been arrested?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:22:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  How many times have you been arrested?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Poll
Question: How many times have you been arrested?

4+

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: How many times have you been arrested?  (Read 67100 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2006, 10:54:20 PM »

Never, only infraction was a speeding ticket

Only one speeding ticket?  Dude, you're slacking....Tongue  You should at least 4 or 5 by now...Cheesy

I think Nation's got the best driving record on here, though I doubt he's ever been arrested.

well I was pulled over one other time.  I was doing 77 in a 40, and got pulled over.  Cop asked if I was drinking or if I smoked any weed, told him no, and he looked around saw that I wasn't intoxicated and let me go, telling me to slow my ass down.  I could have been pretty f'd with that one, but it was the middle of the night 92;30 or so) and the road was empty,

When I got the speeding ticket, the cops were doing one of those speed trap things and waved me in, at first I didn't know what he was doing till after I passed him and I was like oh s*#% and kept going.  decided to take the long way by going on some side streets, but he met up with me further down the road (the road I was on led to a mall which is where I was going and I re entered a block from the mall, guess he had an idea where I was going)  I came up with some lame ass excuse (tried to see if a friend was home) which he didn't buy, but just got a ticket for than and he gave me a no signaling ticket as well. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies