If you were John Kerry's campaign manager what would you have done different? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:21:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  If you were John Kerry's campaign manager what would you have done different? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you were John Kerry's campaign manager what would you have done different?  (Read 40118 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« on: January 12, 2005, 06:29:35 AM »

1. I would have focused on Small Town discontent
2. I would have gone after Geppy for VP. If I had to keep Edwards I would have used him better.
3. I wouldn't have ed up in West Virginia (the real life Kerry campaign in WV was a detailed guide of what not to do and how to throw away an early lead and some solid advantages. But I'm ranting again. Sorry)
4. I wouldn't have bothered with Florida. Seriously. It was always going to be tough, costs a hell of a lot of money (that could be spent in Arkansas, WV, Ohio...) and doesn't influence any other state.
5. I wouldn't have bothered with most of the South. I would have taken Arkansas very seriously though.
6. I would have gone on and on and on about economic issues (inc. Poverty)
7. I would not have even dreamed of campaigning on wedge issues... in fact I'd have critized the more radical elements of the pro-choice lobby. Repeatedly.
8. More soon...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies