If you were John Kerry's campaign manager what would you have done different? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:02:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  If you were John Kerry's campaign manager what would you have done different? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you were John Kerry's campaign manager what would you have done different?  (Read 40116 times)
2952-0-0
exnaderite
Junior Chimp

« on: January 15, 2005, 03:36:49 AM »

I remember in August it was reported that Bush missed the deadline for signing up in South Dakota and Alabama, and that the deadline was extended so that his campaign workers could file in those states. State Democrats could have stopped that, but they didn't. It would have been hilarious if Bush loses two states he was sure to win because he had missed the deadline.

Anyway, I would have picked Richardson, or Clark, or Gephardt.

Then, I would have made the environment an issue since Bush is hughly bad there, and of course Iraq and the economy and high oil prices.

As for the swiftboat thingy, I would have reminded voters what Bush did back then.

I would have written off the south except MO and FL and campaigned in the southwest.

So there you have it. I send Bush steaming by making SD and AL Dems not let Bush on the ballot on those states, and I would have been more proactive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies