Will Obama win Virginia? If he doesn't, he will lose re-election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:10:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Will Obama win Virginia? If he doesn't, he will lose re-election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will he win Virginia?
YES

NO

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: Will Obama win Virginia? If he doesn't, he will lose re-election  (Read 4200 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: March 26, 2012, 08:19:30 PM »

I'm not saying Romney will win NH, I'm saying that if he does, he'll win it before OH or VA.

Perfect! Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 04:52:01 PM »

Out of the Big Three, I'd put the likelihood of Obama carrying them at Ohio, then Virginia, then Florida.  Despite...everything, Democrats have a good chance in OH, and Mitt Romney's an absolutely abysmal fit with the Rust Belt.  On the other hand, the NoVA suburban types that defected en masse to the Democrats in 2006-2008 are exactly the type of swing voter that Romney could appeal to.

OH > VA is certainly a reasonable forecast, but OH is less black (and less Asian for that matter), and I think just less culturally friendly to Obama than VA overall. Who knows, but I put VA > OH for Obama, and think VA is a tossup. So ... Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies