Least favorite national politician of your party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:14:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Least favorite national politician of your party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Least favorite national politician of your party  (Read 2948 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 26, 2012, 05:46:41 PM »

In terms of especially corrupt Democrats, my least favorite are Charlie Rangel, Jesse Jackson Jr (he tried to buy Obama's Senate seat, right?), Blagojevich, Chris Dodd, and a few others I can't remember the names off right now.

I don't understand why Chuck Schumer's hated so much (though I presume he had something to do with the financial crisis?), so I can't truthfully put him here for a hated politician.

Ideology-wise, I despise my own state's Jim Matheson, since he's practically a moderate Republican these days. He's far more conservative than he needs to be, and tries to weasel his way into the graces of Utah liberals by basically going "Well, I'm you're only candidate for this seat (because I don't allow any REAL challengers), so you've got to support me". He's not quite as bad a scumbag as the corrupt ones, but he's just so weaselly that I want to yell at him.

I'm not going to name all the Republican politicians I dislike, because it would take a while.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies