Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2014, 11:28:31 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: True Federalist, Former Moderate, Badger)
| | |-+  is there any chance that trayvon martin is the duke rape case part 2.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: ....
yes   -15 (44.1%)
no   -19 (55.9%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: is there any chance that trayvon martin is the duke rape case part 2.  (Read 1387 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 11:27:27 am »
Ignore

Beet
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 12:28:04 pm »
Ignore

Um, that helps Zimmerman, but it doesn't turn this into "duke rape case" 2. We already knew he had some injuries on the back of his head from the fight. But it doesn't tell us who started the fight. It also suggests that Zimmerman knew that he was going to be in legal hot water, since he had an acquaintance of his take this photo. It's fascinating that these seeming wounds would not require bandages.

Also today, we had this come to light, that doesn't help his case:

While interviewing Zimmerman’s current wife, the state proscecutor read from an affidavit by the ex-girlfriend. She alleged in the sworn statement that he “pushed her,” then slapped her with an open hand to the mouth and “asked her how it felt.” She said he “picked me up and threw me on the bed” and then “grabbed me again.” Zimmerman’s wife responded that her husband was simply trying to “protect himself from being attacked by her.”

Source

jimrtex
YaBB God
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 12:03:49 am »
Ignore

It also suggests that Zimmerman knew that he was going to be in legal hot water, since he had an acquaintance of his take this photo. It's fascinating that these seeming wounds would not require bandages.
The picture was taken before the police arrived, and when Zimmerman was telling the person what his wife should tell 911, Zimmerman said to tell them that he had shot someone.   Obviously, Zimmerman had deliberately cornered Martin where he had alibi witnesses.
Cory
YaBB God

P
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 07:59:22 am »
Ignore

While interviewing Zimmerman’s current wife, the state proscecutor read from an affidavit by the ex-girlfriend. She alleged in the sworn statement that he “pushed her,” then slapped her with an open hand to the mouth and “asked her how it felt.” She said he “picked me up and threw me on the bed” and then “grabbed me again.” Zimmerman’s wife responded that her husband was simply trying to “protect himself from being attacked by her.”

Pathetic. Her word is obviously biased and means nothing in the context of this case.
Indy Texas
independentTX
YaBB God
Virgin Islands, U.S.

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2012, 08:40:28 pm »
Ignore

The Duke rape case was completely fabricated. This concerns an incident that everyone agrees happened; the issue is over why it happened. And one of the people involved is dead and obviously won't be telling his side of the story.

King
intermoderate
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 01:51:10 pm »
Ignore

Hopefully. It would be a pleasant suprise to find out Trayvon was not shot and killed.

I can do spaghetti after recalling the steps.
I just had Braum's on Sunday, so I'm good for a while.  Tonight, I had Burger King.
Harry
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 03:08:19 pm »
Ignore

Even if it turns out to be unjust to send Zimmerman to prison for murder, he was still extremely shady in this whole affair.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout