democrats: who is your 2016 "hit list" in the senate? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:16:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  democrats: who is your 2016 "hit list" in the senate? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: democrats: who is your 2016 "hit list" in the senate?  (Read 3886 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 31, 2012, 09:14:49 PM »

Just one Republican Senator on my "get out of office list": Mike Lee of Utah. I despise this man as everything that's wrong with Utah politics today. He's a Tea Partier, a shill for corporations (especially NuSkin, since he was legal counsel for them), smug, arrogant, childish, utterly self-absorbed and unwilling to work with anyone less conservative than he is.

Sadly, since this is Utah, he'll probably stay in office for as long as Orrin Hatch.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »

Just one Republican Senator on my "get out of office list": Mike Lee of Utah. I despise this man as everything that's wrong with Utah politics today. He's a Tea Partier, a shill for corporations (especially NuSkin, since he was legal counsel for them), smug, arrogant, childish, utterly self-absorbed and unwilling to work with anyone less conservative than he is.

Sadly, since this is Utah, he'll probably stay in office for as long as Orrin Hatch.

I despise Mike Lee, I hope he gets primaried. Only good thing he's done is vote against NDAA.

I'm curious; why do you hate Mike Lee if you like Orrin Hatch? Besides a younger age and a stronger Tea Partier vibe from Lee, it's not like he'll end up being any different from Hatch. Heck, sans the Democrat, he basically pulled the same strategy as Hatch.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies