The Republican Vice-Presidential Spectulation Thread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:55:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Republican Vice-Presidential Spectulation Thread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Republican Vice-Presidential Spectulation Thread.  (Read 20320 times)
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 28, 2012, 09:32:55 PM »

While conservative, he's done too many controversial things at the national stage during his term as Governor.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 11:06:53 PM »

I wish Rice was pro-life or Romneys pro-life record was more acceptable to the base. Romney/Rice would be difficult for Obama to defeat, though I doubt she would accept.

I wish Martinez had more time under her belt, but she's my top pick. Will do well with minorities, women, the west, and Tea Party, categories Mitt has to improve on. The pro's outweigh the con's.

Rice wants to be VP. She's jumped started her ID this past year and is fueling the speculation that she should be a choice. I think she'd be good. Even though I'm pro-life and don't find Romney acceptable there, I would be very happy with her on the ticket. She's competent, a leader, woman, minority, experienced in foreign affairs, popular. She doesn't have a family though, but I don't think that would hurt her with the base.

I also love Martinez, if only she was elected in 08 or this were her second term. Still, she seems very clear she doesn't want it, and not just a politician's answers, she seems very sincere in her "no". Eh, 2016 woo
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies