What are Mitt Romney's actual political views? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:30:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  What are Mitt Romney's actual political views? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are Mitt Romney's actual political views?  (Read 5509 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 01, 2012, 02:20:46 PM »

I've thought for a long time that Romney is only running for president to avenge his father's defeat, and other than making himself and his cronies wealthier, he doesn't have any other political principles (though he might have a few Mormon-esque social views, like being pro-Drug War and whatnot).
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 11:20:01 PM »

I've thought for a long time that Romney is only running for president to avenge his father's defeat, and other than making himself and his cronies wealthier, he doesn't have any other political principles (though he might have a few Mormon-esque social views, like being pro-Drug War and whatnot).

A pro-drug war President? What a novel idea!

Well, what I mean is pro-drug war beyond the fact that it'd be politically suicidal to end it. As in, Mormons like Mitt Romney sometimes see keeping the Drug War-related drugs illegal is a point of religious belief. I don't (I don't care if marijuana is legalized or not, though I would like cocaine and the deadlier drugs to stay illegal), but many Mormons think that way.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies