Trayvon Martin's Email And Facebook Accounts Hacked By White Supremacist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:10:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trayvon Martin's Email And Facebook Accounts Hacked By White Supremacist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trayvon Martin's Email And Facebook Accounts Hacked By White Supremacist  (Read 2083 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: March 30, 2012, 12:27:48 PM »

While this is disgusting, yes, I think the implication in all this that, if Trayvon had not been a good student who wanted to go to college, murdering him would have somehow been more justified, is also very troubling.

Yes, that's also the problem I have when I point out that all the conservatives calling Sandra Fluke a slut, a whore, etc. don't even realize she was testifying about a friend who had a medical condition that required contraceptives. So hardee har har that conservatives are targeting someone who is the complete opposite of their caricature, but that doesn't make it ok to slander or shoot someone who does vaguely resemble their caricature.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies