Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 01, 2014, 06:56:17 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Atlas Hardware Upgrade complete October 13, 2013.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: True Federalist, Former Moderate, Badger)
| | |-+  Why is Jon Corzine still at large?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why is Jon Corzine still at large?  (Read 778 times)
Beet
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2012, 01:04:39 am »
Ignore

If a kid in a hoodie held up a store for $15, he'd soon be in the custody of Sheriff Sue. A well-connected guy in a business suit "loses" $1.6 billion in other people's money? He's still free. "Equal justice under law"? That's rich.

Link

There is an undisputed memo out there saying "direction instructions from J.C." to steal clients' money. If that's not a smoking gun, for at least an indictment, then justice doesn't apply to guys like Corzine. He's the ultimate insider.

P.S. if I were Obama, I'd want an indictment ASAP, to prevent the risk that further developments later this year result in an indictment just before the election.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 01:08:14 am by Beet »Logged

Pope Kalwejt I
Kalwejt
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 01:36:24 am »
Ignore

If a kid in a hoodie held up a store for $15, he'd soon be in the custody of Sheriff Sue. A well-connected guy in a business suit "loses" $1.6 billion in other people's money? He's still free. "Equal justice under law"? That's rich.

Well, duh.

Took you long time to notice the obvious, Beet.

Pope of the Northeast Catholic Church
Sovereign of the Papal Boats
Former Drunkard
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 01:59:06 am »
Ignore

Since the applause gif has been used too many times.

I have gots  to say Beet, that this is probably one of the few times ever on the entire history of this forum where somebody said something and I literally jumped up in the air, punched the freaking sky, and shouted out "A'F***inMen!" almost immediately after reading somebody's post.

You know what's sad though?  The President campaigned for this swine's failed re-election.

17:20   bore   the point of atlasia is to achieve things which you can then use as pick up lines
○∙◄☻tπ[╪AV┼cV└
jfern
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 02:09:18 am »
Ignore

How much money has the Bush family cost us? Besides the obvious money wasted on the wars and what not, even Neil managed to cost taxpayers over $1 billion.
R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -7.48

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 05:25:03 am »
Ignore

I have gots  to say Beet, that this is probably one of the few times ever on the entire history of this forum where somebody said something and I literally jumped up in the air, punched the freaking sky, and shouted out "A'F***inMen!" almost immediately after reading somebody's post.

You know what's sad though?  The President campaigned for this swine's failed re-election.

^^^^^^

i like girls but there is NOTHING better then a sexi hott dude
Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 06:57:35 am »
Ignore

P.S. if I were Obama, I'd want an indictment ASAP, to prevent the risk that further developments later this year result in an indictment just before the election.

It would certainly be a rather sucky October Surprise.

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
Torie
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 09:23:04 am »
Ignore

I really don't see Corzine as an Obama tar baby myself. Campaigning for a guy before you know he is a crook, and indeed before he was a crook, just doesn't qualify.

Governor Varavour
Simfan34
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 10:03:15 am »
Ignore

I agree! This man, even if he didn't mean to, ran an operation whose scope neared that of Bernie Madoff. Hypocrisy- from the authorities, the OWS types, and the forumers- is rampant here.

I'm also glad I now have more reason to dislike him than just the fact he doesn't buckle his seatbelt.

Jacobtm
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 10:08:01 am »
Ignore

He should definitely be in jail.

Why do so many people here cheer on war crimes?
Israel and the United States "killing dozens of civilians with explosives", as you phrase it, has, throughout history, almost always been a good thing.
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 10:37:16 am »
Ignore

But remember: his argument for re-election was that he wasn't fat.

The soon-to-be-re-elected Kings of Kansas.
black and white band photos
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 10:52:21 am »
Ignore

And yet he'd still be a better Governor than Christie.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
fezzyfestoon
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 11:05:14 am »
Ignore

Uh...we actually had that little experiment. It didn't go as you might expect.
Governor Varavour
Simfan34
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 11:16:09 am »
Ignore

Bullsh-t.

Sam Spade
SamSpade
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 11:20:25 am »
Ignore

I really don't see Corzine as an Obama tar baby myself. Campaigning for a guy before you know he is a crook, and indeed before he was a crook, just doesn't qualify.

You should go examine what he was doing at Goldman Sachs that blew up after he left.  He should have been indicted for that, at least.
I'm JewCon in name only.
Klecly
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 6.52

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 11:38:07 am »
Ignore

This post is awesome. And Beets' post is also awesome.

Vosem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 03:08:44 pm »
Ignore

How much money has the Bush family cost us? Besides the obvious money wasted on the wars and what not, even Neil managed to cost taxpayers over $1 billion.

ohmigodshutup

Illegally selling arms to North Korea, providing most of the money to anti-Morales rebels in Bolivia, and using the remainder as hush money for his three ex-mistrisses. 
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 09:24:56 pm »
Ignore

Corzine would've signed the gay marriage bill and wouldn't have helped get a teacher fired due to misleading garbaged put out by the human filth that is James O'Keefe. That makes him better than the abhorrent Christie.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 09:31:28 pm by The needle and the damage done »Logged

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Vosem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 09:27:57 pm »
Ignore

...would've helped get a teacher fired due to misleading garbaged...that makes him better than the abhorrent Christie.

Excuse me, firing teachers is good now?

Illegally selling arms to North Korea, providing most of the money to anti-Morales rebels in Bolivia, and using the remainder as hush money for his three ex-mistrisses. 
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 09:31:53 pm »
Ignore

Typo fixed.

Nice to see that you apparently agree about how much of disgusting trash O'Keefe is.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Mechaman
YaBB God
Jamaica

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 08:29:39 pm »
Ignore

Typo fixed.

Nice to see that you apparently agree about how much of disgusting trash O'Keefe is.

Who doesn't?

17:20   bore   the point of atlasia is to achieve things which you can then use as pick up lines
BRTD
YaBB God
United Kingdom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 09:49:50 pm »
Ignore

Typo fixed.

Who doesn't?

Chris Christie.

01/05/2004-01/10/2014
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout