Office of NE Speaker Alfred F. Jones: At Least Now I Won't Be Bothering Yankee
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:00:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of NE Speaker Alfred F. Jones: At Least Now I Won't Be Bothering Yankee
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Office of NE Speaker Alfred F. Jones: At Least Now I Won't Be Bothering Yankee  (Read 6425 times)
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 11:39:17 PM »

Victory!

Again, wow.

I am honored to be elected Senator in this great nation, and as my first foray into politics at that.

I'd like to thank my friends, my family, and Snowstalker (for not running in the special election Smiley). I'd also like to congratulate Senator PIngvin on his win, as I am not the only victor tonight.

My fellow Atlasians, tonight I stand before you prepared to fight for the values you hold dear. I am ready to stand up for the shrinking Atlasian middle class, and to slay the beat of wealth-coddling Whigs. I am here to stand up for the worker as well, if you can't tell by my party affiliation.

I'm ready. We're all ready. And when we start fighting for the change we want and need, the sleeping giant known as Atlasia will wake up, rub the sleep from its eyes, and see .

It will see that we are above all this, that we are above petty squabbles, and that we are ready.

We are going to do this, Atlasia.

Thank you, Dave bless you, and Dave bless the Republic of Atlasia!
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 12:57:29 AM »

Grats!

H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 06:15:54 AM »

You too.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 06:14:50 PM »

Well, I think we've had a good start.

We've already helped everyday Atlasian workers with the Homeonwner Protection Act, and are in the process of helping people with the Health Care Act. I'm also fulfilling my promises with the National Muffin Act.

But there are some who would have me out of office in only a few weeks. The election comes soon, Atlasia, and we can't afford to take all the progress away.

We need to keep fighting. Fighting for you, the middle class. Fighting for you, the poor, downtrodden, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free. I'm going to stay right where I am, but Atlasia will keep moving forward. Thank you, and Dave bless you.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2012, 03:13:49 AM »

Senator, are you considering joninig Pirate Caucus?
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 08:47:54 AM »

Oh, I already have Smiley.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2012, 08:36:26 PM »
« Edited: April 14, 2012, 08:52:54 PM by Senator Alfred F. Jones »

OK!

We've got no less than 4 Labor candidates running for office, and I hope sincerely that my friendly friends in Atlasia (16 voters) will help give us a quadruple-win and knock out the Whig Party.

You see, Senator Pingvin is my good friend, but I abhor the party of the Whigs. We must stand up against their POTENTIAL tyranny and fight for the rights of the working and middle classes.

We can't afford to lose now, Atlasia! This economy is sending the good people of this country down the drain, and the Whig Party is not helping! I urge you, my countrymen to replace Senators TJ, Pingvin, and Clarence with Senators Seatown, Snowstalker, and Dr. Cynic. But please, preference them after me; I'd like to continue serving you.

Thank you, and Dave bless you all.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2012, 09:03:43 PM »

You've got issues kid
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 09:14:55 PM »

I'm campaigning, what do you expect me to do?
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »

Tyranny of the Whigs? I am not sure if that is a characterization of our views- which is inaccurate- or at how we are "tyrants"- which is impossible when we have only three Senators and we do not have the Presidency...
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2012, 09:24:44 PM »

I expect subtlety.  I expect to persuaded, not told what to do.  I expect to see the truth misrepresented rather than outright lies.

Just some friendly tips Smiley
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2012, 11:03:22 AM »

I expect subtlety.  I expect to persuaded, not told what to do.  I expect to see the truth misrepresented rather than outright lies.

Just some friendly tips Smiley
I've always thought that misrepresentation was for politicians and lying was for candidates. Look at Gov. Gingrich (R-Moon).
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2012, 08:13:47 PM »

Endorsed.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2012, 08:51:02 PM »

Tyranny of the Whigs? I am not sure if that is a characterization of our views- which is inaccurate- or at how we are "tyrants"- which is impossible when we have only three Senators and we do not have the Presidency...
If we could, we'd all be tyrants.

I'll add a 'potential' in there. And--excuse me on this; I've only really learned much about Pingvin's positions-you guys seem to enjoy controlling women.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 05:38:59 PM »

A Statement

When *not if Smiley) you guys vote for me, I'd like you to place Seatown as your 2nd preference. He's a good guy who knows his issues well and has got some heart to him. You know what? Here's my ideal voting ballot:

1. Alfred F. Jones
2. Seatown
3. Snowstalker
4. Dr. Cynic

Sorry, Snowy!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2012, 05:26:54 AM »

OK, it's voting time! I'd like to thank my family and stuff, and if I don't win, at least I'll have had a good run! Now:

Let's do this! Alfred F. Jones at #1!

And Seatown and Snowy at 2 and 3 (in whichever order). Also, Andrew's cool, so put him at 4, OK.

OBEY.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2012, 08:17:12 PM »

Okay...

I lost.

Well, I'd like to thank the three or so people who voted for me, and that's about it.

However, I will be back! I intend to run for Northeast Assembly once a vacancy is available, probably because wormyguy will be elected Senator.

Gov. Napoleon: Watch out, because I'm going to show up and make some enemies.

Maybe.

Anyway, see y'all!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2012, 04:13:51 AM »

Yeah. I think both Pingvin's seat and mine were flukes caused by the facts that we were pretty much the only candidates running.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2012, 02:41:36 PM »

Rochester, NY (my hometown, in fact)Sad

All right, folks. I'm coming home!

Now, I'm probably going to win the special election, seeing as I'm pretty much the unofficial LibLab establishment candidate right now, but I'm going to fight every step of the way. Especially when/if I'm in office.

We're going to make the Northeast a better place for everyone. You, me, him, her, it, that dog. We're saving everyone right now, because we're going to help you.

You, the common man/woman/other.

When/if elected, I will fight for the working Atlasian. Just take a look at my party affiliation.

Now, let's get out there, and let's take back the future! If it doesn't need taking back, let's keep moving forward!

Thank you Rochester, and Dave bless.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2012, 03:03:32 PM »

Hey, guys, I'm back!

Now, I don't mean to intrude upon the Presidential campaign, which is far more important than a lowly down-ballot campaign, but I'd just like to remind y'all of who the Northeast's real candidate is:

Me.

Now, I know that Jerseyrules is probably a mainstay of Atlasian politics (he seems like one, at least) but his economic policies are the exact opposite of what the Northeast, and Atlasia as a whole, needs.

I'm going to fight for the Northeast worker. I'm going to make sure that every Northeasterner has a happy, shiny life, because I support the middle class! I support the Atlasian Dream, if such a dream exists. I know that people are hurting, and taking away a helping hand from those who need it most is one of the worst possible roads we could go down. We've got to stand up for the good people of the Northeast, because I believe in a better life.

I'm Alfred F. Jones, and I approve this message.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2012, 03:33:10 PM »

Once again, I proudly endorse Alfred F. Jones for tomorrow's special election!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2012, 05:44:11 PM »

Thanks, amigos!
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2012, 05:06:46 AM »

Yay! I'm an elected officeholder.

I'd like to thank the political machine that got me elected, my family, Cthulhu, Joseph Kony, my cat Richard Nixon, and the entirety of the Northeast, even those who voted for Jerseyrules. I'd also like to thank Jerseyrules himself for not campaigning, and finally, I'll thank Senator Wormyguy for vacating this seat.

Thank you, and Dave bless.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2012, 11:47:31 AM »

I really hate to barge in on all this front-page news, which I'm sure is far more important than an Assembly campaign, but for the 40 or so Northeasterners, I'd just like to announce my reelection campaign.

I've done well in the service of the Northeast. I've fought for equity in the law, and though it probably has failed by now (I haven't checked), we made a statement for everyone that the rich can't just get off with a slap on the wrist.

Because, when you look at the Great Recession, that's what they've done. And I know that I probably can't do a thing to change that in my current state, I'm going to keep supporting the Northeastern middle class. That's why I came here. That's why I need your vote. That's why I'm going to vote for the common man/woman/small furry creature from Alpha Centauri.

So let's do this. Vote for me (again) and I will continue working for you.

I'm a random teenager who hides behind the alias 'Alfred F. Jones', and I approve this message, because I'm stating it.

If this gets in anyone's way, I'm very sorry.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2012, 01:30:28 PM »

Proudly endorsed. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies