Opinion of Vosem (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:53:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Vosem (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Opinion of Vosem  (Read 5299 times)
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 6.52, S: 2.00

« on: April 30, 2012, 12:56:27 PM »

Who?

Someone needs to give me a detailed dossier on everyone whose joined since november 2007 since I don't recognize 3/4 of the people posting.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »

Which of my timelines? I do post AH stuff, but it's mainly in the form of world descriptions with some maps these days and no longer timelines.

Looking at your views.... Outside of your foreign policy, your anti-tobacco stance and your being overly pro-immigration you seem relatively reasonable. If anything, you strike me as a secular law and order conservative. pity it's more neo than paleo.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 04:29:12 PM »

Which of my timelines? I do post AH stuff, but it's mainly in the form of world descriptions with some maps these days and no longer timelines.

Looking at your views.... Outside of your foreign policy, your anti-tobacco stance and your being overly pro-immigration you seem relatively reasonable. If anything, you strike me as a secular law and order conservative. pity it's more neo than paleo.

Something about a realistic version of the Drakaverse. It was a while ago, I don't quite recall. Yeah, you seem to have gotten the measure of my political views quite accurately.
Realistic Draka? That was a LONG time ago that I've done anything with the draka.

If you like, I could PM you a link to where I post my stuff.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 04:32:32 PM »

Who?

Someone needs to give me a detailed dossier on everyone whose joined since november 2007 since I don't recognize 3/4 of the people posting.

Hi, I'm Smid. I joined in about February of 2008.
You're still posting here?

Nice to see you again.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 06:16:41 PM »

Yeah, the thing is that "discussion" doesn't mean being subjected to social Darwinist rhetoric on health care every time the topic of discussion is even vaguely related.

It's kind of annoying that whenever the topic of UHC comes up everybody seems convinced anyone who doesn't believe in its holy splendor is a total idiot. I have no idea what you mean by "social Darwinist rhetoric." I do believe mankind evolve from an ape, but I don't remember placing emphasis on that or even noting it anywhere on the forum except here now.
He's referring to your not supporting UHC.
Undisguised Sockpuppet
Straha
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 08:36:16 PM »

Well, you are still one of the better posters  so it's hard to forget.

Then again, it was a few years. Tongue

It's weird how we've seen many of the worst of the worst of yesteryear improve and become good or at least white noise posters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies