Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 04:59:01 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  2012 Elections (Moderators: Mr. Morden, Bacon King, Sheriff Buford TX Justice)
| | |-+  Santorum: Obama is a NIG-the uh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Santorum: Obama is a NIG-the uh  (Read 3670 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2012, 01:23:04 pm »
Ignore

I think he meant to say niggardly.

That's...pretty much impossible.  The standard GOP line on Obama is big-spender.  Niggardly is the absolute antonym of big-spender.  If anyone's "niggardly" in the 2012 race, it's Hon. Rep. Dr. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) M. D.

Einzige is a poltroon who cowardly turns down duel challenges he should be honor-bound to accept. The Code Duello authorizes you to mock and belittle such a pathetic honorless scoundrel.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2012, 09:01:17 pm »
Ignore

“Oh, come on!” Santorum spokesman Hogan Gidley told Raw Story when asked for comment. “Give me a break. That’s unbelievable. What does it say about those that are running with this story that that’s where their mind goes. You know, I’m not going to dignify that with [a response].”

Translation: 

Oh, come on!  Well, uh, er, you know, I really have no explanation why Senator Santorum would almost drop the "N" bomb on President Obama.  You know, I'm not going to dignify that with a response, because the truth of the matter is, I really don't have a response.

POWER IN DC
Invisible Obama
DrScholl
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2012, 09:19:56 am »
Ignore

I think he meant to say niggardly.

That's...pretty much impossible.  The standard GOP line on Obama is big-spender.  Niggardly is the absolute antonym of big-spender.  If anyone's "niggardly" in the 2012 race, it's Hon. Rep. Dr. Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) M. D.

I was being sarcastic and speculating what sort of excuse would be used.

In 2010, some right-winger in the Central Valley put up a sign saying Obama was niggardly and it was clear that the person didn't know what the sign meant, because that would not be something any Republican would say about Obama if they really do know what it meant.

Please seek a 5150 if your candidate loses.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2012, 10:27:37 pm »
Ignore

Hmmm, perhaps Santorum meant to say..........

niggle?..........

I wonder..........

POWER IN DC
Lowly Griff
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2012, 10:47:38 pm »
Ignore

Or "anti-war, government nickel and dimer"?

The Obamas and Joe Biden visit the state in a highly publicized campaign event for Landrieu. Barack proudly declares Mary Landrieu to be a vital ally, reminding the audience that Obamacare wouldn't have passed without her vote, and Michelle accidentally calls her "Molly Langrove". Biden makes an offensive gaffe about Cajuns.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2012, 08:57:36 pm »
Ignore

Should we be cynical about this incident, or should we be giving Rick the benefit of the doubt?

I mean, there was the blah incident awhile back.

POWER IN DC
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout